Social Media Manager
Marketing & RevOps – Demand Generation
Powered by AI and refined by a global community of tens of thousands of human linguists, Unbabel delivers professional-grade content at the scale required by modern enterprises like Facebook, Microsoft, Under Armour, Pinterest and Expedia.
Backed by Scale Venture Partners, Notion, Microsoft Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Samsung NEXT and Y Combinator, Unbabel is accelerating the shift to a world without language barriers.
We are a diverse team, working everyday to build an outstanding organisational culture, based on strong values of transparency, team spirit and continuous learning, with a fast paced Silicon Valley atmosphere in the beautiful city of Lisbon, Portugal.
We are looking for a talented Social Media Manager to administer all our social media accounts. You will be responsible for creating original content, managing posts and responding to followers.
As a Social Media Manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You will report to the Demand Generation Team and be part of the Content Tribe.
- Coordinate the social media plan with Product Marketing, Field Marketing and Partnerships
- Generate and publish content on all social media feeds: LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Work with Design and Content tribes to ensure brand consistency across all platforms
- Monitor social media mentions and react accordingly
- Engage with partners and customers on social media
- Coordinate social media support with the Community Team
- Set specific objectives and report weekly on results
- Stay up-to-date with technologies and trends in social media
- Content Team, Design Team
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Proven work experience as a Social media manager
- Native or near native English level (C2)
- Hands on experience in content management
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical and multitasking skills
What you'll get
- To be part of a dynamic team in fast growing international start up
- Chance to learn tonnes from incredible people
- Competitive salary at one of Europe’s leading startups
- Stimulating startup environment committed to diversity and inclusion
- Individual budget for training and conferences
- Stock options
- Health Insurance
- MacBook Air and external monitor
- English or Portuguese language courses
- Surf trips every Thursday morning before work
- Team lunch every Tuesday
- Drinks and snacks every Friday
- All-hands trip to the beach once a quarter
- Yearly company retreat
Sounds great, doesn't it? Before applying, we invite you to do a mental checklist of the following points:
Is my CV in English?
Do I have any typos in my CV?
Is this position aligned with my professional ambitions?
If you check all the items above, please apply below.