Product Marketing Manager
Marketing & RevOps – Partner and Product Marketing
Unbabel’s “Translation as a Service” platform allows modern enterprises to understand and be understood by their customers in dozens of languages.
Powered by AI and refined by a global community of tens of thousands of human linguists, Unbabel delivers professional-grade content at the scale required by modern enterprises like Facebook, Microsoft, Under Armour, Pinterest and Expedia.
Backed by Scale Venture Partners, Notion, Microsoft Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Samsung NEXT and Y Combinator, Unbabel is accelerating the shift to a world without language barriers.
We are a diverse team, working everyday to build an outstanding organisational culture, based on strong values of transparency, team spirit and continuous learning, with a fast paced Silicon Valley atmosphere in the beautiful city of Lisbon, Portugal.
We are looking for a talented Product Marketing Manager to define, lead and execute the product marketing plans for a selected group of products. You’ll be responsible for understanding and positioning of our products in ways that will strengthen our marketing and boost sales. You will own the product positioning and messaging leveraging on your team understanding of the market, competition, customers and our product capabilities.
- Understand our company’s products so you translate technical details into benefits for the customer.
- Understand the competitive landscape—be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned.
- Understand and document our buyer’s process, including where they get information, and the who, what, when and why behind the decisions they make. Then drive changes to our sales and marketing processes based on what you learn.
- Develop and execute product marketing plans.
- Collaborate with product management and marketing communications to develop product positioning and messaging that resonate with our target buyer personas.
- Leverage on insights from the product management process, including customer feedback and insights, to sharpen and explore new communication angles.
- Develop a marketing plan for the products you support in conjunction with our marketing team, including key activities and budgets to support our growth plans
- Produce marketing and sales content to support product communication - webpages, presentations, sales material, videos.
- Work with our market intelligence manager understand the market and customer needs to inform our positioning and go to market plans.
- Work with Sales Enablement to understand and support our sales channels; train them on the problems we solve for our buyers and users and develop respective collateral.
- Product, DemandGen, Content, Sales
- Proven experience as a Product Marketing Manager or similar role in B2B SaaS - bonus points if you have experience in Enterprise software and/or Customer Service Software
- Familiar with product marketing tactics (e.g. integrated marketing campaigns)
- Initiative and follow-through
- A good balance between an analytical mind-set and creativity
- 3+ years of experience in a market-facing role (e.g. delivering presentations to customers and prospects, conducting competitor analysis and market research)
- Exceptional ROI-tracking skills, able to prove what is –or isn’t—working.
- Strong public speaker, comfortable in front of large, senior groups, and a solid writer.
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties. Team player!
- Competitive salary at one of Europe’s leading tech startups
- Stimulating startup environment committed to diversity and inclusion
- Individual budget for training and conferences
- Individual budget to setup your own workstation (mechanical keyboard, mouse, etc.)
- Stock options
- Health Insurance
- MacBook and external monitor
- Yearly company retreat
- Healthy food (fruit, dairy & snacks) in the office
- Relocation package available
- English, Japanese and Portuguese language courses
- Surf trips every Thursday morning before work
- Team lunch every Tuesday
- Drinks and snacks every Friday
- All-hands trip to the beach once a quarter
Sound great, doesn't it?
If you are interested in applying, please consider submitting your CV in English and click on the icon below.