Customer Success Manager
Operations – Customer Success
Unbabel’s “Translation as a Service” platform allows modern enterprises to understand and be understood by their customers in any language.
Powered by AI and refined by a global community of tens of thousands of linguists, Unbabel delivers professional-grade content at the scale required by our customers like Pinterest, Skyscanner, Facebook, Microsoft, Under Armour and Rovio.
Backed by Scale Venture Partners, Notion, Microsoft Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Samsung NEXT and Y Combinator, Unbabel is accelerating the shift to a world without language barriers.
We are currently looking for a Customer Success Manager to join us in our growing Lisbon offices and help build and manage strong relationships with key customers.
What will you do?
- Establish and maintain excellent relationships with Unbabel’s customers
- Manage the entire lifecycle of multiple localization projects
- Monitor and control customer accounts to understand usage, predict issues and avoid problems
- Support our Operations team by helping onboard customers, creating translation resources, and answering customer support tickets
- Create customer support materials like FAQs, How To Guides and Webinar
What do we need?
- Degree or equivalent professional experience
- Proactivity, empathy and autonomy
- Great phone and presentation skills
- Ability to thrive in ambiguity
- Highly organised and diligent
- Ability to work and learn in a fast-paced and target-driven environment
- Interest in languages, translation, technology and/or software
What will you get?
- To be part of a dynamic team in fast growing international start up
- Chance to learn tonnes from incredible people
- Competitive salary at one of Europe’s leading startups
- Stimulating startup environment committed to diversity and inclusion
- Individual budget for training and conferences
- Stock options
- Health Insurance
- MacBook Air and external monitor
- English or Portuguese language courses
- Surf trips every Thursday morning before work
- Team lunch every Tuesday
- Drinks and snacks every Friday
- All-hands trip to the beach once a quarter
- Yearly company retreat
Sounds great, doesn't it? Before applying, we invite you to do a mental checklist of the following points:
- Is my CV in English?
- Do I have any typos in my CV?
- Is this position aligned with my professional ambitions?
If you check all these items, please apply below.