Performance Marketing Intern
Marketing & RevOps – Demand Generation
Unbabel’s“Translation as a Service” platform allows modern enterprises to understand and be understood by their customers in dozens of languages.
Powered by AI and refined by a global community of tens of thousands of human linguists, Unbabel delivers professional-grade content at the scale required by modern enterprises like Pinterest, Skyscanner, Under Armour and Rovio.
Backed by Scale Venture Partners, Notion, Microsoft Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Samsung NEXT and Y Combinator, Unbabel is accelerating the shift to a world without language barriers.
We are a diverse team, working everyday to build an outstanding organisational culture, based on strong values of transparency, team spirit and continuous learning, with a fast paced Silicon Valley atmosphere in the beautiful city of Lisbon, Portugal.
We are currently seeking a Performance Marketing Intern to join our Demand Generation team in our growing Marketing Lisbon team. You will report to the Head of Performance Marketing. This is a 6 months internship with possible progression after.
- Create a campaign brief to explain how you will reach your campaign objective
- Coordinate the execution of the required assets to deliver the message to the audience
- Monitor the performance of your campaign to optimize per result
- Report after the campaign is completed to build understanding within the different stakeholders
- You will have the following learning path:
- Campaign Management (cross-team alignment)
- Budget Optimisation
- Channel Management & Optimisation
- Advertising (Paid Social, Paid Search, Display, External Partners)
- Organic (SEO, Social Media, Referrals, Web Marketplaces)
- Content and Landing Pages Requests
- Audiences and Buyer Personas
- Personalised Chat Bot
- Traffic, Lead & Account Reporting
- Salesforce Campaigns Management
- Tags, Tracking, Attribution & UTMs
- Internal Communication (e-mail, all hands presentations, Slack Feed)
- KPIs definition and updates
- Tools Management & Tools Sync
- Pardot & Zapier Workflows
- Innovation & New Strategies
- Content Personalisation
- Advertising Formats
Reporting & Analytics
Innovation & Technology
- BSc or MSc in Marketing, Finance, Data Science or relevant field
- Strong analytical skills. Top performer in statistics and econometrics.
- Tech savvy and innovative
- Knowledge of digital advertising networks: Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Facebook Ads, etc..
- High verbal and written communication in English
- Stimulating startup environment committed to diversity and inclusion
- MacBook Air and external monitor
- Yearly company retreat
- Healthy food(fruit, dairy & snacks) in the office
- English, Portuguese and Japanese language courses
- Surf trips every Thursday morning before work
- Team lunch every Tuesday
- Drinks and snacks every Friday
Sounds great, doesn't it? Before applying, we invite you to do a mental checklist of the following points:
Is my CV in English?
Do I have any typos in my CV?
Is this position aligned with my professional ambitions?
If you check all the items above, please apply below.