Marketing – Partner and Product Marketing
What's the opportunity about? 📢
We are looking for a talented Technical Copywriter who can create content that inspires and drives excitement around technology among our diverse audience while also educating them.
To be successful in this role, you should be passionate about technology and have experience with technical content creation and copywriting.
Ultimately, you will help us reach our target audience by delivering both useful and appealing information about our company and products.
Please share samples of your work (portfolio or links to published articles) along with your application.
You'll help create understanding by... 🗝
- Writing product tutorials, guides, and documentation for both internal and external audiences.
- Working closely with Product and Product Marketers to develop relevant product documentation and supporting materials, training deck and support product and feature releases.
- With customer-facing teams, identifying any areas of documentation that need to be created, expanded or improved in order to enhance our customers’ experience.
- Developing exciting copy and work with a cross-functional team to build a world-class product demos, videos, one-pagers, infographics, blog articles.
- Maintaining Unbabel’s brand voice throughout our documentation.
- Partnering with the Market Intelligence team to prepare industry reports for internal and external audiences.
- Working with the Implementation Team to create and maintain customer onboarding documentation.
- Maintaining the messaging and content on our website technical pages and help center.
- Being part of the Editorial Tribe and write articles for Unbabel’s blog with a product and technology focus.
- Supporting the Unbabel engineering team’s R&D blog with copy revision.
You'll move the needle if you have... 🛠
- Proven work experience as a Content Creator, Technical Copywriter or similar role.
- A portfolio that shows an ability to convey technical subjects to both expert and non-expert audiences.
- Strong team-working skills with both technical and non-technical colleagues.
- Excellent writing and self-editing skills in English.
- Time-management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
The Tower of Unbabel 🚀
Unbabel enables modern enterprises to serve customers in their native languages, with always-on, scalable translation across digital channels.
Powered by AI and refined by a global community of translators, Unbabel combines the speed and scale of machine translation with the authenticity that can come only from a native speaker.
Unbabel has raised over $91M in funding and has over 200 employees across its Lisbon headquarters and offices in San Francisco, New York, and Pittsburgh. Leading brands like Facebook, Microsoft, Booking.com, and easyJet use Unbabel to make their customers happier and their support operations vastly more efficient.
Unbabelers come from over 30 countries and have created a scaling company that embraces diversity, transparency, team spirit and continuous learning, with a fast-paced Silicon Valley atmosphere. You will feel part of an amazing, united and enthusiastic company that is ready to fly to unknown places. Are you ready to get onboard this rocket ship? Please apply today!