Frontend Software Developer
R&D – Labs
Our Labs team looks toward the future to discover and create game-changing products. We are a team of developers, designers and AI researchers driven by first principles and fast experimentation. You will participate in this discovery process by applying the cutting-edge full-stack technologies that transform ideas and prototypes into innovative products that customers love.
Unbabel’s“Translation as a Service” platform allows modern enterprises to understand and be understood by their customers in dozens of languages.
Powered by AI and refined by a global community of tens of thousands of human linguists, Unbabel delivers professional-grade content at the scale required by modern enterprises like Facebook, Microsoft, Under Armour, Pinterest and Expedia.
Backed by Scale Venture Partners, Notion, Microsoft Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Samsung NEXT and Y Combinator, Unbabel is accelerating the shift to a world without language barriers.
We are a diverse team, working every day to build an outstanding organizational culture, with a strong emphasis on transparency, collaboration, and continuous learning. We reproduce the fast-paced atmosphere of Silicon Valley in the beautiful city of Lisbon, Portugal.
We are looking for a frontend developer to join the Labs team in our Lisbon office to work on exciting new projects, prototypes and applications.
- Maintain and evolve current apps and services
- Create new web applications and services
- Come up with new ideas to solve problems
- Good verbal and written communication in English(B2 CEFR level)
- Be proactive
- Good knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3 skills
- Good knowledge of frontend frameworks suchs as Vue.js, React and/or Angular
- Understanding of UX/UI best practices and patterns
- Experience with web frameworks
- 1 year experience
- Good communication skills is mandatory
- Knowledge of other tech stacks are highly valued
- Competitive salary at one of Europe’s leading tech startups
- Stimulating startup environment committed to diversity and inclusion
- Individual budget for training and conferences
- Individual budget to setup your workstation(mechanical keyboard, mouse, etc.)
- Stock options
- Health Insurance
- MacBook and external monitor
- Yearly company retreat
- Healthy food(fruit, dairy & snacks) in the office
- English, Portuguese and Japanese language courses
- Surf trips every Thursday morning before work
- Team lunch every Tuesday
- Drinks and snacks every Friday
Sounds great, doesn't it? If this position fits your profile, apply now with your CV in English!
(We are not accepting candidates coming from recruitment agencies at this moment)