R&D – Product Management
Unbabel’s “Translation as a Service” platform allows modern enterprises to understand and be understood by their customers in dozens of languages.
Powered by AI and refined by a global community of tens of thousands of human linguists, Unbabel delivers professional-grade content at the scale required by modern enterprises like Facebook, Microsoft, Under Armour, Pinterest and Expedia.
Backed by Scale Venture Partners, Notion, Microsoft Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Samsung NEXT and Y Combinator, Unbabel is accelerating the shift to a world without language barriers.
We are a diverse team, working every day to build an outstanding organisational culture, based on strong values of transparency, team spirit and continuous learning, with a fast-paced Silicon Valley atmosphere in the beautiful city of Lisbon, Portugal.
We are currently seeking a Product Manager fo our Lisbon office.
You'll be working with our R&D teams including Product Management, Product Design, Engineering, AI, Data and more, managing its products, services and tools.
- Become an expert for your product perimeter
- Gather insights from market, customers, competition and technology to formulate your product vision
- Conduct user interviews and customer/community experiences
- Continuously improve the product experience perceived by our customers and community of freelancers
- Prioritise what gets done and when, building and owning the roadmap for your stream
- Work with Product Design, Engineering and AI teams to produce high-quality product specs
- Oversee the delivery of the features to ensure maximum impact and learnings
- Manage backlog of internal and external feature requests
- Engage with internal stakeholders to align priorities and requirements
- Support business teams to prepare successful launches, drive adoption and deliver successful customer references
- Define and monitor appropriate product metrics relevant to your perimeter
- Ensure that the development value stream is aligned with the company's OKRs
- Drive best practices and champion product culture throughout the wider organisation
- Previous experience working as a Product Manager
- Strong decision making and prioritisation skills
- Good understanding of human-centric & service design
- Excellent understanding of business processes and product metrics
- Excellent technical understanding of how a tech product is built and shipped
- Effective time-management skills and the ability to juggle multiple projects
- Good communicator with abundance of soft skills
- Previously worked with different delivery methodologies (agile, scrum, kanban, etc.)
- Passion for technology, users and business value
- Autonomy and entrepreneurship to see projects through
- Collaborative and passionate contributor
- Experience with start-ups would be a plus
- Competitive salary at one of Europe’s leading startups
- Stimulating startup environment committed to diversity and inclusion
- Individual budget for training and conferences
- Individual budget to setup your own workstation (mechanical keyboard, mouse, etc.)
- Relocation Package
- Stock options
- Health Insurance
- MacBook Pro and external monitor
- English or Portuguese language courses
- Surf trips every Friday morning before work
- Team lunch every Tuesday
- All-hands trip to the beach once a quarter
- Yearly company retreat
Sounds good, doesn't it? If the job fits your profile apply now!