Account Executive - Enterprise
Sales – EMEA
Unbabel’s “Translation as a Service” platform allows modern enterprises to understand and be understood by their customers in dozens of languages.
Powered by AI and refined by a global community of tens of thousands of human linguists, Unbabel delivers professional-grade content at the scale required by modern enterprises like Facebook, Microsoft, Under Armour, Pinterest and Expedia.
Backed by Scale Venture Partners, Notion, Microsoft Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Samsung NEXT and Y Combinator, Unbabel is accelerating the shift to a world without language barriers.
We are a diverse team, working everyday to build an outstanding organisational culture, based on strong values of transparency, team spirit and continuous learning, with a fast paced Silicon Valley atmosphere in the beautiful city of Lisbon, Portugal.
We are looking for a talented and competitive Account Executive - Enterprise to accelerate our commercial growth. The individual would be based in Lisbon with occasional travel.
- Become an expert on Unbabel’s solutions
- Evangelize the Unbabel vision through product demonstrations, in-market events, and account specific initiatives
- Maintain a territory account plan and drive sales cycles to committed deals
- Continually build and manage a pipeline of new business, upsell, and cross-sell opportunities
- Manage entire complex sales-cycles often presenting to C-level executives
- Work in a team-selling environment and apply appropriate resources to opportunities.
- Track all opportunities and customer details including use case, timelines, mutual plans, and forecasting in Salesforce
- Own the business with an accurate sales pipeline that is 3x the quarterly quota
- Ability to continuously learn and grow professionally within a collaborative work environment
- Bachelor's Degree
- Native or near-native English. German, French or other main European language is a plus
- 5+ years of software selling experience; SaaS experience preferred
- Ability to map out and strategically define account plans for top-tier accounts
- Ability to sell both an application and deployment of a platform
- Evidence of relationship building skills with an ability to grow and nurture relationships
- Excellent at leveraging C-level relationships, interpersonal and people skills
- Ability to negotiate complex deals
- Strong tenure with previous employers and sales roles
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Solid sales forecasting abilities and revenue achievement
- Strong presentation skills, comfortable whiteboarding concepts, and the ability to tell compelling stories tied to specific use cases
- Outstanding copywriting and verbal communication skills
- Attend industry events and recognised sales training programmes, and travel within EMEA
- Eligible to work in Portugal
- Very competitive compensation package with uncapped commission, and employee stock options
- Career Advancement in a fast-paced and rapidly growing organisation, mobility within the firm
- Stimulating startup environment committed to diversity and inclusion
- Individual budget for learning and conferences
- Health Insurance
- MacBook and external monitor
- Foreign language courses (Portuguese)
- Surf trips every Thursday morning before work
- Yearly company retreat
Sounds great, doesn't it? Please submit your CV in English!