Digital Marketing Designer
Marketing & RevOps – Demand Generation
Unbabel’s“Translation as a Service” platform allows modern enterprises to understand and be understood by their customers in dozens of languages.
Powered by AI and refined by a global community of tens of thousands of human linguists, Unbabel delivers professional-grade content at the scale required by modern enterprises like Facebook, Microsoft, Under Armour, Pinterest and Expedia.
Backed by Scale Venture Partners, Notion, Microsoft Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Samsung NEXT and Y Combinator, Unbabel is accelerating the shift to a world without language barriers.
We are a diverse team, working every day to build an outstanding organisational culture, based on strong values of transparency, team spirit and continuous learning, with a fast-paced Silicon Valley atmosphere in the beautiful city of Lisbon, Portugal.
We are currently seeking a Digital Marketing Designer for our Demand Generation team in our Lisbon office.
- Express the Unbabel brand cohesively and consistently
- Build upon it and evolve a clear, creative, inspiring style
- Design web pages for our main website and micro-sites
- Design creatives for advertising campaigns
- Develop creative campaigns that tell a compelling story
- Marketing, Product and Sales teams
Qualifications & Skills
- At least 4 years professional experience in a Design role.
- Mastery of software including: Sketch, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Graphic design experience
- Strong grasp of modern design patterns
- Empathy: you understand that everyone experiences the world differently, and you are driven to understand the needs of your users.
- Excellent understanding of responsive design best practices
- Ability to gather and understand product requirements and work within technical constraints
- Ability to work directly with multiple teams to guide implementation and realization of design
- Impeccable attention to detail
- A great attitude and desire to work in a team environment
- Good verbal and written communication in English (B2 CEFR level)
- Competitive salary at one of Europe’s leading tech startups
- Stimulating startup environment committed to diversity and inclusion
- Individual budget for training and conferences
- Individual budget to setup your workstation(mechanical keyboard, mouse, etc.)
- Stock options
- Health Insurance
- MacBook and external monitor
- Yearly company retreat
- Healthy food (fruit, dairy & snacks) in the office
- English, Portuguese and Japanese language courses
- Surf trips every Thursday morning before work
- Team lunch every Tuesday
- Drinks and snacks every Friday
Sounds great, doesn't it? If this position fits your profile, apply now with your CV in English!
(We are not accepting candidates coming from recruitment agencies at this moment)