Account Executive - Entreprise | SF
San Francisco, US
Sales – US
Unbabel’s “Translation as a Service” platform allows modern enterprises to understand and be understood by their customers in dozens of languages.
Powered by AI and refined by a global community of tens of thousands of human linguists, Unbabel delivers professional-grade content at the scale required by modern enterprises like Facebook, Microsoft, Under Armour, Pinterest and Expedia.
Backed by Scale Venture Partners, Notion, Microsoft Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Samsung NEXT and Y Combinator, Unbabel is accelerating the shift to a world without language barriers.
We are a diverse team, working everyday to build an outstanding organisational culture, based on strong values of transparency, team spirit and continuous learning, headquartered in the beautiful city of Lisbon, Portugal.
We are looking for a talented and competitive Account Executive - Enterprise to join our team in the San Francisco office, supporting the US SF Based Sales Team by building US West Coast Pipeline and helping accelerate our growth.
- Become an expert on Unbabel’s solutions
- Evangelize the Unbabel vision through product demonstrations, in-market events, and account specific initiatives
- Maintain a territory account plan and drive sales cycles to committed deals
- Continually build and manage a pipeline of new business, upsell, and cross-sell opportunities
- Manage entire complex sales-cycles often presenting to C-level executives
- Work in a team-selling environment and apply appropriate resources to opportunities.
- Track all opportunities and customer details including use case, timelines, mutual plans, and forecasting in Salesforce
- Own the business with an accurate sales pipeline that is 3x the quarterly quota
- Ability to continuously learn and grow professionally within a collaborative work environment
- Bachelor's Degree
- Native or near-native English. German, French or other main European language is a plus
- 5+ years of software selling experience; SaaS experience preferred
- Ability to map out and strategically define account plans for top-tier accounts
- Ability to sell both an application and deployment of a platform
- Evidence of relationship building skills with an ability to grow and nurture relationships
- Excellent at leveraging C-level relationships, interpersonal and people skills
- Ability to negotiate complex deals
- Strong tenure with previous employers and sales roles
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Solid sales forecasting abilities and revenue achievement
- Strong presentation skills, comfortable whiteboarding concepts, and the ability to tell compelling stories tied to specific use cases
- Outstanding copywriting and verbal communication skills
- Attend industry events and recognised sales training programmes, and travel within EMEA
- Eligible to work in Portugal
- Very competitive compensation package with uncapped commission, and employee stock options
- Career Advancement in a fast-paced and rapidly growing organisation, mobility within the firm
- Stimulating startup environment committed to diversity and inclusion
- Individual budget to setup your workstation (mechanical keyboard, mouse, etc.)
- Foreign language courses (Portuguese)
- Stock options
- Health Insurance
- MacBook Air
- Yearly company retreat in Portugal
Sounds great doesn't it? Please apply with your CV in English.