Senior Implementation Specialist
Operations – Implementation
Unbabel’s “Translation as a Service” platform allows modern enterprises to understand and be understood by their customers in dozens of languages.
Powered by AI and refined by a global community of tens of thousands of human linguists, Unbabel delivers professional-grade content at the scale required by modern enterprises like Facebook, Microsoft, Under Armour, Pinterest and Expedia.
Backed by Scale Venture Partners, Notion, Microsoft Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Samsung NEXT and Y Combinator, Unbabel is accelerating the shift to a world without language barriers.
We are a diverse team, working everyday to build an outstanding organisational culture, based on strong values of transparency, team spirit and continuous learning, with a fast paced Silicon Valley atmosphere in the beautiful city of Lisbon, Portugal.
We are looking for our product specialists who will work with our largest and most strategic customers, becoming a trusted advisor during the sales-cycle and adoption.
Sitting as a member of our Implementation team you will first and foremost be a product expert, however the role will act as the bridge between the client, sales and our product, quality and engineering teams. Your mission will be to optimize the customer experience by setting and managing expectations as they evaluate Unbabel and move through the sales cycle and deployment.
You will own any trials and testing for large customers, ensuring a seamless experience for clients and effective realtime collaboration internally between all teams involved.
- Work alongside Account Executives through the end-to-end sales cycle, qualifying sales opportunities, aligning the customer’s technical requirements to business outcomes
- Maintain strong, developed relationships with customer’s IT and C-Level executives
- Educate our customers on the strengths of our products and manage their expectations
- Bring structured feedback from the customers to our engineering teams to help shape product roadmap
- Manage Trials, Integration, Security and RFIs/RFPs
- Experience as sales engineer or pre-sales solution consultant, preferably in a SaaS environment
- Experience building and delivering Proofs of Concept (PoCs), handling functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs in an independent manner
- Ability to Project manage the entire process and stakeholders while leading architectural discussions with the customer
- Excel in transforming your passion with technology into business impact for customers
- Excellent verbal communication, written communication, and presentation skills
- Competitive salary at one of Europe’s leading tech startups
- Stimulating startup environment committed to diversity and inclusion
- Stock options
- Health Insurance
- MacBook and Monitor
- Healthy food (fruit, dairy & snacks) in the office
- English, Portuguese or Japanese language courses
- Surf trips every Thursday morning before work
- Team lunch every Tuesday
- Drinks and snacks every Friday
- All-hands trip to the beach once a quarter
- Yearly company retreat
Sound great, doesn't it? If this position fits your profile, apply now!
Please send us your CV in English!