Does designing solutions to unique and novel problems and working with a collaborative, multidisciplinary, caring team excite you? Do you love fast-paced, flexible, and fun environments?
If so, we have a career for you!
The Executive Assistant plays a critical function in our organization. Understory is a fast growing organization and our Executive Assistant will be responsible for helping our CEO to be as efficient as possible, handling administrative duties, coordinating projects, managing schedules, and filling in anywhere necessary. Our Executive Assistant will also be in constant collaboration across different organizational departments, and with the executive team.
- Executive Assistant or Project Management experience
- Ability to work with ambiguity is a MUST
- Previous experience with a startup or newer organization
- A strong friendliness and positive disposition
- Well-honed organizational, administrative and communication skills
- Anticipate, to be both proactive and reactive, on behalf of the CEO, executive team, and organization
- Assist in any high need functions of the organization
- Work in a fast pace environment and minimize situations from escalating to stressful situations
- Act as the point of contact for the CEO for both internal and external stakeholders
- Coordinate travel arrangements for complex, multi-city business travelManaging the CEO's calendar, ensuring accuracy and efficiency for all meetings/appointments
- Format emails and other correspondence for internal and external communication
- Experience and excellent knowledge of G-Suite and Microsoft Office products is required
- Run errands
- Competitive salary
- Company equity
- Health benefits 100% covered for your entire family
- Dental and vision benefits 100% covered for your entire family
- Generous vacation policy
- Free drinks, goodies, and balanced snacks
- Frequent company and team-building events
- Monthly stipend for health and wellness
- Lots of company swag
Understory detects rain, hail, wind, and other weather events where the risk to life and property is the greatest – directly at the earth’s surface. Understory's ground-truth detection provides weather data that leads the industry in resolution and fidelity, which has tremendous potential value and application throughout the country as $485 billion of the U.S. economy fluctuates with weather, touching industries such as insurance, agriculture, and broadcast.
Currently, Understory is an early-stage company consisting of twenty awesome team members and is venture backed by $20M+ in financing. Our team works hard, but also makes time for team and family fun!