Customer Service Representative
Unific is the only Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) and Customer Data Platform (CDP) built for small and midsize eCommerce merchants. Our suite of products and services are designed to help you turn data into insights, insights into action, and action into growth — all in an intuitive, repeatable way that provides an ever-deepening understanding of your business and customers. We are quickly growing investor backed company.
Now we are looking for full time Customer Service Representatives. The CSR’s will report to our Director of Customer Success in the US -Chicago office. A customer service representative, or CSR, will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
The best CSRs are genuinely excited to help customers. They’re patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. They love to talk. Customer service representatives can put themselves in their customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Customer feedback is priceless, and these CSRs can gather that for you. Problem-solving also comes naturally to customer service representatives. They are confident at troubleshooting and investigate if they don’t have enough information to resolve customer complaints.
Our Customer Service team work towards a single goal: to deliver the best possible support experience to our customers. To do that, our customer service representatives teams are empowered and expected to think like owners. We solve problems the first time so that customers have an effortless experience every time.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers
- Excellent documentation skills
- Good comprehension skills – ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present
- Ability to concentrate – follow customers issues without distraction to resolution
- Good composition skills – ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response
- Work successfully in a team environment as well as independently
- Ability to gather customer feedback from various forms of communication
- Ability to build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts
- Ability to use a desktop computer system
- Familiarity with MacOS, GSuite, Microsoft Office Suite and Google Chrome
- Excellent typing skills
- Demonstrates understanding of Ecommerce
- Demonstrates an ability to successfully navigate CRM systems
- Demonstrates a proficient knowledge of marketing automation platforms such as HubSpot, Infusionsoft, and Active Campaign
- Demonstrates a proficient knowledge of commerce platforms such as Shopify, Woocommerce, and Magento
- Demonstrates an ability to learn in various media
- Ability to successfully adapt to changes in the work environment
Customer Centric Focus:
- Excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base
- Demonstrates conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills
- Demonstrates ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary
- Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance
- Ability to work overtime as required by business - as much as 60 hours a week
Problem Solving Skills:
- Effective problem-solving skills including decision making, time management and immediate prioritization of tasks as assigned
- Ability to approach problems logically and rationally
- Action oriented and self-disciplined
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to quickly and effectively prioritize work time in various departments to meet business need
- Ability to maintain composure in highly escalated situations
- Qualified candidates will be comfortable in a multi-tasking, high-energy environment. They will be creative and analytical problem solvers with a passion for excellent customer service
If interested please send an introduction email with your resume attached letting us know why you'd be a great fit for the position to email@example.com.