eCommerce Growth Specialist
Unific is the only Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) and Customer Data Platform (CDP) built for small and midsize eCommerce merchants. Our suite of products and services are designed to help you turn data into insights, insights into action, and action into growth — all in an intuitive, repeatable way that provides an ever-deepening understanding of your business and customers. We are quickly growing investor-backed company.
Now we are looking for a full-time eCommerce Growth Specialist. This role will report to our Director of Customer Success in the US - Chicago office. The growth specialist develops lasting relationships with marketing automation growth retainer clients and ensures ongoing success.
The best growth specialists are trusted advisors to their clients through proactive insights that result in real change in the client’s business. They identify customer’s business objectives, challenges, and key success metrics. We are a data-backed team and we always look to the stats to show performance. You will track, synthesize, interpret and translate campaign data into tangible, action-oriented strategies to always be increasing open rates, CTR’s and conversions for clients. They’re patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative with the ability to lead their team while systematizing processes to increase the scale of tasks they can complete.
Our Professional Services team works to amplify our SaaS business by driving engagement, adoption, and providing thought leadership to our clients as well as our product development team. To do that, our professional service teams are empowered to experiment and innovate in the space. Pushing the limits of what our technology can do then providing that insight back to the team to guide our product development roadmap.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent documentation skills
- Good data comprehension skills – ability to clearly understand and state the issues client’s data presents
- Work successfully in a team environment as well as independently
- Ability to gather customer feedback from various forms of communication
- Ability to lead, train, and coach a team
Client Relationship & Metrics Focus:
- Ability to build sustainable relationships and trust with clients
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize client business objectives
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills with a diverse client base
- Self-motivation, self-awareness, self-discipline, self-improvement, use great judgment, positive energy, willingness to help others
- Demonstrates ownership to resolve challenging client issues, escalating when necessary
- Ability to adapt to shifting requirements and create proactive improvements
- Sharp focus on your goals, team goals, and client goals to deliver ROI across the board
- Demonstrates an understanding of eCommerce
- Demonstrates an ability to successfully navigate CRM systems
- Demonstrates a proficient knowledge of marketing automation platforms such as HubSpot, Infusionsoft, and Active Campaign
- Demonstrates a proficient knowledge of commerce platforms such as Shopify, WooCommerce, and Magento
- Consistently up to date with trends in the industry as well as new products
Process Oriented Skills:
- Effective problem-solving skills including decision making, time management and immediate prioritization of tasks as assigned
- Ability to approach problems logically and rationally
- Ability to identify process inefficiencies and optimize
- Focus on systemization and automation of repeatable tasks
- Strong documentation skills with the ability to present complex systems in a simple manner
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com with the subject line “eCommerce Growth Specialist."