Ecommerce Growth Specialist (HubSpot Expertise Required)
Unific seeks an Ecommerce Growth Specialist with proven HubSpot expertise in addition to experience executing ecommerce marketing initiatives to join our growing professional services team. In this role, you will be responsible for delivering both technical guidance and strategic consulting for ecommerce marketing.
As an Ecommerce Growth Specialist, you will be leading customers through HubSpot onboarding in conjunction with Unific software, training, and initial campaign implementation. Once onboarding is completed, you’ll seamlessly transition into a key strategic resource for our customers, offering technology-enabled services through a data-driven approach.
You will develop into a trusted advisor for our customers by catalyzing real change in their business. You’ll identify a customer’s business objectives, challenges, and key success metrics and use data to impact results. You will track, synthesize, interpret and translate campaign data into tangible, action-oriented strategies to always be increasing open rates, CTR’s and conversions for clients.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Serve as the main point of contact for a number of Unific customers to ensure a successful onboarding process to both the HubSpot and Unific platforms
- Ensure all customers complete the technical setup of HubSpot and Unific efficiently and in a timely manner
- Train and enable customers on how to effectively utilize Unific tools inside of HubSpot
- Turn our customers into HubSpot ecommerce marketing all-stars by working with them to configure dynamic list segmentation, create email templates, build campaign and workflow automation as well as reporting and dashboards
- Engage customers through regular calls to recommend strategic marketing actions
- Strategize, build and launch growth-oriented campaigns with your customers
- Manage paid services engagements and act as a member of our customers' marketing organizations as required
We pride ourselves on accelerating our customers' growth through data-driven strategies that ensure the right actions are being taken at the right time. We are looking for people who:
- Can manage simultaneous software implementations and ongoing marketing engagements for multiple clients
- Can analyze customer data, extract actionable insights and execute on them
- Can deliver product training sessions via phone and web conference software
- Can build marketing campaigns in HubSpot, establish a customer feedback loop, set up CRMs and/or organize sales processes
- Can research, troubleshoot and solve complex software issues
- Can effectively project manage and create organized plans that ensure customer success post-onboarding
We’re looking for people who have:
- Previous experience delivering software implementations or training (preferred but not required)
- Proven experience using HubSpot at a Power User or Administrative level or experience implementing HubSpot for customers (required)
- Previous experience in online retail or a demonstrated knowledge of ecommerce marketing strategies and fundamentals (preferred but not required)
- An analytical, data-oriented approach
- A track record of high achievement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A strong technical aptitude to help our users succeed
- A passion for coaching and teaching
- Initiative to find the resources needed to be successful in this role
- An ability to work collaboratively to solve problems
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging environment with peers who challenge you to be better
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- Are naturally curious and passionate
- A "one-speed" energy with a highly self-driven sense of motivation
Working at Unific
Unific is a fast growing, investors-backed company with employees across the US, India and the Philippines. With an abundance of high-quality opportunities for growth, we are building a top-notch team of passionate people that want to put our customers first, execute well, move fast and have fun. We care about building and delivering solutions that create value for our customers. We believe in being honest and transparent in all facets of the business, including communications between team members and with our customers. We hold all of our team members to high standards and expectations, but also provide all of the tools and support to make every team member successful.
Unific is at the forefront of global ecommerce innovation. We are the only Integration Platform as a Service (iPaaS) and Customer Data Platform (CDP) built for Ecommerce merchants of all sizes. Our suite of Ecommerce Marketing Solutions and Services are designed to help merchants turn data into insights, insights into action, and action into growth — all in an intuitive, scalable way that provides an ever-deepening understanding of their business and customers. Our customers include small, fast-growing startups, notable mid-market brands and large, public companies. In addition, Unific is the first HubSpot partner to be recognized top-tiered for both development (HubSpot Connect) and agency (Diamond).