Commercial Inside Sales Representative (Q - Video AI)
Palo Alto, CA /
Sales – Sales - US /
Uniphore is the global leader in Conversational Automation. Every day, billions of conversations take place across industries — customer service, sales, HR, education and more. Whether they are human to human, human to machine or machine to machine, conversations are at the heart of everything we do, and the new currency of the enterprise.
At Uniphore, we believe companies that best understand and act on those conversations will win. We have built the most comprehensive and powerful conversational automation platform that combines conversational AI, workflow automation, and RPA (Robotic Process Automation) with a business user-friendly-UX (User Experience) in a single integrated platform to transform and democratize customer experiences across industries.
The Company’s vision is to disrupt an outdated customer experience model using voice, video, AI and automation to ensure that every person, on every call, is truly heard. Uniphore enables businesses globally to deliver transformational customer service by providing an automation platform where digital agents take over transactional conversations from humans, coach agents during calls, and accurately predict language, emotion, and intent. All in real-time. With Conversational Automation, enterprises can now engage their customers to effectively build loyalty, improve customer experience and realize operational efficiencies. The core technology is AI-powered voice recognition software.
Built on Uniphore’s unique conversational AI and automation platform, Q for Sales leverages Computer Vision, Tonal Analysis, Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR) and Natural Language Processing (NLP) to capture and make recommendations on the full emotional spectrum of sales conversations to boost close rates and performance of sales teams. Q for Sales lets virtual sellers connect emotionally with their buyers and reduce lost opportunities due to emotional miscues. We help sellers and organizations have more-productive conversations with prospects and customers, to execute more efficiently, coach better/faster, and drive more revenue. With most sales conversations now happening virtually, we give revenue teams the lens into customer behavior and reactions that they miss from in-person meetings. The time is now, climb aboard this Unicorn, Rocketship.
This is a remote position with preference for candidate located in PST/PDT time zone.
Foster a client-centric sales experience for prospective customers by educating them on Uniphore’s Q for Sales, fully understanding their business and acting as the initial consultant to streamline their buying process with our Enterprise sales team. For accounts with less than 1000 employees, you will be responsible for working through Uniphore’s sales process and closing the business, from sourcing the initial conversation through closed contract. Act as the first touchpoint with potential company accounts by working multiple points of contact within the organization, with a goal of setting an introduction/discovery and demo call for the Enterprise sales team. Generate new conversations, qualify potential accounts, conduct additional research, and ensure a successful handoff to the Enterprise sales team.
- Work collaboratively with management and the Enterprise sales team to engage and drive interest across assigned outbound accounts through strategic outreach
- Deploy multi-channel outbound sequences (email, phone, LinkedIn, etc.) to drive high-level conversations around the Q for Sales product, and employ scalable follow-up procedures to convert interest into scheduled introduction, discovery, and product demo meetings
- Create customized messaging tailored to each individual prospect
- Foster strong client relationships in a consultative sales environment from C-Level down within the Enterprise sector, and closing business within the Mid-Market sector (< 1000 employees)
- Act as the subject matter expert on Uniphore’s Q for Sales
- Accurately introduce Q for Sales throughout external communications to prospects
- Work in Salesforce to maintain strong organization in lead nurturing while maintaining excellent data hygiene for visibility
- Collaborate with the sales management, marketing, and Enterprise sale teams to ensure appropriate alignment with various campaign and lead generation initiatives
- Responsibility to close Mid-Market deals with under 1000 employees, in line with quota
- Meet or exceed meetings booked and closed/won opportunities, in-line with quota
- Build a sustainable pipeline of opportunities by working within the Uniphore sales process
- Maintain a strong close rate of demos attended, ensuring that meetings booked are completed, and rescheduled meetings are re-booked within a timely fashion
- Uphold and strengthen the company’s reputation throughout communications with external customers
- 2-3+ years of experience in outbound sales required
- Willingness to make cold calls
- Experience building a sustainable pipeline of prospects through outbound efforts
- Experience working in an inside sales or business development role for SaaS companies, with a successful track record of overachieving quota performance
- Polished professional who is team-oriented and client-focused
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and presentation skills that can bring customer value and business impact together
- Proficient understanding of Salesforce and MS Office suite
- Ideal experience: LinkedIn Sales Navigator, outbound sales automation tools (think Outreach), Chatbots (Drift, or similar), Video messaging (BombBomb, Vidyard, or similar)
- Grit: Ability to maintain courage and resilience when faced with rejection. The ability to power forward and continue to hit goals, while knowing rejection is part of the game.
- Coachable: Open to asking for and receiving feedback, constantly looking inward to find areas of growth and development. Not taking feedback personally or as a criticism, instead seeing it as an opportunity to learn.
- Self-Motivated: Intrinsically motivated to achieve personal goals because of one's own enthusiasm or interest. Understands the importance of achieving individual targets and the impact to the collective team.
- Inquisitive: A strong sense of curiosity to converse with prospects and uncover their current business needs and goals. A strategic thinker and a good listener who can quickly apply new skills and see results.
- Strong Verbal and Written Communicator: Develop clear, concise written messages to communicate with clients via email, chat, phone calls, and video calls. Ability to understand customer pain points, requirements and correlate potential business to the value that can be provided by Uniphore Q for Sales.
- Organized: Ensure seamless execution of meeting scheduling, accountability for the hand-off process, and proper communication between prospects, and the internal team. Keep pipeline and opportunity notes up to date in Salesforce. Be prepared to discuss opportunities during team meetings.
Compensation & Benefits
The anticipated base salary hiring range (base plus variable) for this position is:
California: $145,900 - $165,000 (total comp)
Non CA: $145,900 - $165,000 (total comp)
The specific rate will depend on the successful candidate's qualifications and prior experience.
In addition to competitive base + variable, pre-IPO stock options, benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with a match, and more, plus generous paid time off, paid holidays, paid day off for your birthday and other paid leave policies to support employees through all phases of life.
Uniphore is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
For more information on how Uniphore delivers business value using Conversational Automation, please visit www.uniphore.com
All applicants - to review our privacy notice, please click here