Data Scientist - Delivery
Global Services & Delivery – Global Delivery - Implementation Team /
As a Data Scientist, you will be expected to
Work closely with your business to identify issues and use data to propose solutions for effective decision making in the conversational automation space across multiple business verticals like finance, health, retain etc..
Build algorithms and design experiments to merge, manage, interrogate and extract data to supply tailored reports to colleagues, customers or the wider organization as related to business use cases in the conversation analytics domain
Use machine learning tools and statistical techniques to produce solutions to problems such as extracting insights to improve agent performance in contact centers, driving sales efficacy, collections improvement, CSAT etc..
What We offer
Autonomy: you’ll work and play in a tight-knit team environment. You’ll see a problem and will work to remove obstacles for your team. Here at Uniphore, you control your destiny.
Pursue Diversity: Different views and experiences are advantages. Our global presence gives us perspectives that drive better business
Take Ownership: We are accountable for ourselves, our colleagues, our clients and our company
Exceed Expectations: We understand our colleagues’ and clients’ needs and always exceed expectations
You are friendly, collaborative, and happily work well with others
You are passionate about both travel and technology
Your attention to detail is spectacular
You are flexible, creative, motivated, and cooperative
You hold yourself and others accountable to commitments
You are comfortable with continual change and improvement
You enjoy working within the fabric of a purpose-built culture and process that respects the individual but values the team
Objectives & OKRs
- Successful implementation of one off implementation projects and ongoing managed services engagement
- Ensure customer derives expected value from implementation of Uniphore solutions
- NPS and CSAT
- On time and in budget implementation of projects
- Support customer success: look for opportunities to use insights/datasets/code/models across other business cases
- Ability to understand a problem statement and implement solutions & techniques for solving natural language processing, speech & text analytics, and information extraction problems, as well as structured data problems
- Drive data-derived insights across the wide range of problem statement across business domains by developing advanced statistical models, machine learning algorithms and computational algorithms based on business initiatives
- Direct the gathering of data, assessing data validity and synthesizing data into large analytics datasets to support project goals
- Analyse structured and unstructured data using data mining/statistical/machine learning/deep learning tools, Data visualization, Digital/Web analytics tools and techniques and story telling
- Build and train statistical models and machine learning algorithms
- Preparation of all the supporting documents and reports
- Collaborate with solution consultants to assess customer needs and define business questions
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills. Good storytelling skills and the ability to present results of statistical models in business language
- Ability to learn and apply new tools and applications
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in building model using statistic techniques such as Time Series, Statistical Modelling, Predictive Analytics, Forecasting, Data Extraction, Data Processing, Process Design, Variance Analysis
- Must have excellent knowledge and programming capability using R, SAS, and Python for time series analysis.
- 5-6 years of hands on experience in building statistical model
- 4+ years of experience in advanced analytics/ predictive modelling in a consulting role. Candidate should have worked hands on in analytics in some of these areas - cross-sell / up-sell strategies, market segmentation, price optimization, voice of customer, financial analytics, fraud & revenue assurance etc. for industry verticals such as BFSI, CPG, Telecom etc.
Academic degree in Statistics, Applied Mathematics or Operations Research – preferably Masters program.
Preference is to have candidate who have worked on problems related contact center domain
Preference is to have candidates who have worked in a consulting domain or niche services analytics companies
Degree of travel required - 30% of time
Uniphore is a global Conversational AI technology company with offices in the U.S., India and Singapore. Uniphore believes the future of customer service is every voice being truly heard. The Company’s vision is to bridge the gap between people and machines through voice. Uniphore enables businesses globally to deliver transformational customer service by providing a platform of Conversational Analytics, Conversational Assistant and Conversational Security that changes the way enterprises engage their consumers, build loyalty and realize efficiencies.
Uniphore is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
For more information on how Uniphore delivers business value using Conversational Service Automation, please visit www.uniphore.com