Director, Product Management (Contact centers, Conversational Assistants, or Conversational AI experience)
Bangalore/ Chennai/ Pune /
Product Management – Product Management /
Uniphore is the global leader in Conversational Automation. Every day, billions of conversations take place across industries — customer service, sales, HR, education and more. Whether they are human to human, human to machine or machine to machine, conversations are at the heart of everything we do, and the new currency of the enterprise.
At Uniphore, we believe companies that best understand and act on those conversations will win. We have built the most comprehensive and powerful conversational automation platform that combines conversational AI, workflow automation, and RPA (Robotic Process Automation) with a business user-friendly-UX (User Experience) in a single integrated platform to transform and democratize customer experiences across industries.
As Director, Product Management for Conversational Self Service you are responsible for the overall product strategy and detailed roadmap, as well as market success of the company’s AI based self-service solutions. You are part of a global Product Management team and report to VP Product Management.
- Own the end-to-end product management cycle from Concept to Market Success, and lifecycle management.
- Collaborate with leadership team in defining clear product strategy within the relevant market or geography.
- Identify requirements, define detailed roadmap, and create preliminary design concepts.
- Work closely with the Engineering teams to drive the implementation of the roadmap and meet spec, quality, and timelines.
- Prioritize business requirements and translate them to product functional & technical requirements.
- Constantly analyze the competitive landscape, run a gap & SWOT analysis, and define the differentiated story of your products.
- Track product pipeline and sales and analyze growth trends and obstacles.
- Collect and analyze customer feedback and implement conclusions into the roadmap.
- Own Product Literature and Demos.
- Support the Sales and Pre-Sales teams and join sales meetings to pitch and demo the products to customers and partners.
- Develop pricing models.
- Evangelize products for sales, customers, market analysts and media.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Computer Science/IT Engineering or related fields.
- 10+ years of experience in delivering SaaS based / web-based products with 5+ years of Product Management experience.
- Experience in Product Management for Speech Analytics and/or Virtual Voice Assistant products.
- Excellent written & oral communication.
- Experience in working with Agile methodologies.
- Experience in building products with Data Science, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing and Artificial Intelligence.
- Proven analytical and innovative thinking, leadership, problem solving, project management skills, attention to detail, and exceptional organizational skills.
- Domain knowledge in building & launching solutions for contact centers, Conversational Assistants, or Conversational AI.
- Be comfortable with ambiguity in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, and able to think big while paying careful attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to engage and influence senior level executives
Uniphore is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
For more information on how Uniphore delivers business value using Conversational Automation, please visit www.uniphore.com
All applicants - to review our privacy notice, please click here