Director, Channel Alliances & Partnerships
Growth – Growth and Alliances /
Uniphore is the global leader in Conversational Automation. Every day, billions of conversations take place across industries — customer service, sales, HR, education and more. Whether they are human to human, human to machine or machine to machine, conversations are at the heart of everything we do, and the new currency of the enterprise.
At Uniphore, we believe companies that best understand and act on those conversations will win. We have built the most comprehensive and powerful conversational automation platform that combines conversational AI, workflow automation, and RPA (Robotic Process Automation) with a business user-friendly-UX (User Experience) in a single integrated platform to transform and democratize customer experiences across industries.
Uniphore, the leader in Conversational Uniphore, an early leader in Conversational Service Automation (CSA), is looking for a Remote - Director, Channel, Alliances & Partnerships to join our high-performing team.
Prefer candidate to be located in EST/EDT time zones and this is a remote position.
In this position, you will generate new business through building a reseller and referral partner network in International BPO, ITES and SI companies which are focused on contact centers and/or manage existing Partner accounts to burndown committed partner spend ARR. You will work with the CX / Contact Center Automation experts and a hands-on business leader responsible for executing on all aspects of the business relationship with each partner including recruiting, qualifying, onboarding, selling “through the partner” and “to the partner”, pipeline reporting, win/loss reporting. You will also carry a dollar sales target and will work very closely with Uniphore’s Growth and Alliances team and Uniphore’s direct sales team.
You will be responsible for rapid market share gain by partnering with BPO, ITES and SI Companies in North America–Channel, Alliances & Partnership team works in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, where innovative ideas and creative minds meet to drive significant market share through partner collaboration and field success. We are hiring the key North America based leader, who has worked in the BPO industry for a long time and has strong BPO Sales, Account Management, CX Solutioning, Partnership and Alliance experience to help drive the channel sales, grow Uniphore’s partner network and form strong alliances with BPOs which are focused on contact centers. You will also be working with the existing BPO partners to upsell Uniphore’s products in their existing client accounts.
You need to be a highly motivated team player with deep expertise working in a contact centers, automation, RPA and a flair for fast paced, cross-functional work environment. You should have the ability to establish broad senior level relationships. You should have a proven track record delivering results and getting things done. You should have deep relationships in BPO industry at the senior most levels, have strong business acumen, with the ability to make a notable impact within your first 90 days. You should be able to effectively communicate and build relationships with partners, sales and executive leaders in BPOs and contact centers.
Key to the position is effective collaboration with multiple cross-functional stakeholders, including product development, product marketing, direct sales, alliances, marketing, legal,
operations. You will need to maintain a deep understanding of Uniphore technology offerings and articulate Uniphore’s propositions to channel partners and corporate enterprise clients. This individual will hold the accountability for achieving and exceeding the sales targets. This is a key and strategic role that requires a balance of strategy with a strong roll-up your sleeves and 'get it done' mentalit
- Manage the channel partners' go to market relationship, engagement strategy and alignment at all levels of Uniphore.
- Create and execute Go-to-Market plans that include target accounts/markets, sales strategies, collateral, sales playbooks, sales assets for each Channel Partner
- Establish QBR to monitor Success Metrics and KPIs
- Provide input to target market, territory, account and opportunity plans
- Work with enablement teams to provide training and enablement for respective channel partners as appropriate
- Establish and implement processes and guidelines appropriate to exchange information.
- Coordinate with and help to set priorities for technical pre and post sales resources
- Work with sales, marketing, and alliance leaders to generate new business in existing accounts and in new markets
- 12 -20 years of selling software/preferably SaaS to Contact Centers within BPOs
- Demonstrable track record of success in channels rationalization and strategic planning
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in owning a sales quota with a track record of high achievement through two tier partner community
- Experience and ability to forecast sales on a weekly basis
- B.S. Degree, MBA preferred
- · High caliber, dynamic personality
- Able to think strategically and to translate into measurable actions
- Ability to travel frequently
The anticipated base salary hiring range for this position is:
California: $135,000 - $170,000
All other US locations: $113,000 - $155,500
The specific rate will depend on the successful candidate's qualifications and prior experience.
In addition to competitive base pay, this position also includes an annual commission based on target achievement, pre-IPO stock options, benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with a match, and more, plus generous paid time off, paid holidays, paid day off for your birthday and other paid leave policies to support employees through all phases of life.
Uniphore is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
For more information on how Uniphore delivers business value using Conversational Automation, please visit www.uniphore.com
All applicants - to review our privacy notice, please click here