Junior Corporate Counsel
Bangalore or Chennai /
Legal – Legal Counsel /
Uniphore is the global leader in Conversational Automation. Every day, billions of conversations take place across industries — customer service, sales, HR, education and more. Whether they are human to human, human to machine or machine to machine, conversations are at the heart of everything we do, and the new currency of the enterprise.
At Uniphore, we believe companies that best understand and act on those conversations will win. We have built the most comprehensive and powerful conversational automation platform that combines conversational AI, workflow automation, and RPA (Robotic Process Automation) with a business user-friendly-UX (User Experience) in a single integrated platform to transform and democratize customer experiences across industries.
We are looking for an ambitious, corporate-focused attorney to join our dynamic in-house legal team, focusing on corporate, transactions, compliance and securities issues. You will support the legal team with daily corporate and transactional tasks as well as develop working relationships and act as a key resource between the company's legal department and other functional groups and project teams, including, Sales, Finance, IT to provide guidance in support of their business objectives and contracting needs. You will identify needs and initiate projects to continuously improve templates, processes, and operations. This is a challenging role with plenty of opportunity in an exciting hyper-growth environment.
· Oversee and manage global subsidiary management for over 10 entities, including board minutes, and state and local filings for each entity. Interface with outside counsel on any required filings.
. Experienced in Equity administration and preferred stock investor matters
. Be able to oversee and administer the global stock option plan
· Assist with our capitalization table, tracking changes and completing filings with consultants as required.
· Assist in corporate and transactional matters, including merger, acquisition or other corporate transactions and associated due diligence exercises.
· Assess and implement legal tools and policies.
· Provide strategic legal support to on general corporate matters.
- 3+ years of legal experience minimum in a law firm and/or in-house with a multinational organization.
- Bachelors Degree from an accredited law school
- Juris Doctorate or Masters degree in law from an accredited law school is an added advantage
- Company secretarial experience will be a strong advantage.
- Self-starter with proven ability to achieve results and work independently
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize time-sensitive tasks
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving workplace
- Value diversity and inclusion
- Agile and flexible with the ability to organize, prioritize and manage projects effectively in a rapidly changing and pivoting environment;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Uniphore is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
For more information on how Uniphore delivers business value using Conversational Automation, please visit www.uniphore.com
All applicants - to review our privacy notice, please click here