Site Origination Caller - Scheduler
United States /
United States /
Unison is a telecom and renewables infrastructure investment firm funded in partnership with Ardian - the global investment house based in Paris with over $150 billion in assets under management. Unison commenced operations in 2003 and today invests in real estate and infrastructure hosting wireless and renewables tenants in the United States and Europe. The Company is expanding rapidly and looking for talented, entrepreneurial team members to grow with us.
· Manage personal pipeline of origination leads to set calls between site owners and Account Managers.
· Achieve personal monthly, quarterly, and annual targets related to call settings and closings.
· Rigorously monitor personal origination waterfall activity to ensure health and stability of sales pipeline.
· Contribute user-experience input to origination processes such as data mining, CRM design, and marketing initiatives.
· Contribute to strategic initiatives and product design to maintain a competitive market position.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
· Prior experience in a call-center sales environment.
· Natural ability to build rapport.
· Familiarity with finance concepts such as IRR and NPV required.
· Familiarity with real estate closing process is a plus.
· Experience originating within commercial real estate, mortgages, telecom, mineral rights acquisition, or renewables industries is a plus.
· Some college or equivalent experience required.
The successful candidate will bring a high level of ethical, intellectual, professional, and personal values that complement the team and company culture, including:
· Entrepreneurial and collaborative team spirit.
· Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
· Proven ability to deliver results and prioritize tasks in a fast-moving, dynamic environment.
· Outstanding negotiation and influence skills.
· Respect for colleagues and sense of humor.
· Competitive compensation package including salary and commissions.
· Benefits including tax-free health insurance reimbursement (ICHRA), 401k, remote work, paid holidays, paid time off, and paid bereavement.
· Must be authorized to work in the United States for any employer without visa sponsorship.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “SOC” and a copy of your resume.