Director – Real Estate Portfolio Management
United States /
Unison is a telecom and renewables infrastructure investment firm funded in partnership with Ardian - the global investment house based in Paris with over $150 billion in assets under management. Unison commenced operations in 2003 and today invests in real estate and infrastructure hosting wireless and renewables tenants in the United States and Europe. The Company is expanding rapidly and looking for talented, entrepreneurial team members to grow with us.
· Oversee and directly abstract and administer key terms of acquired leases and assets.
· Maintain complete and accurate data on all company assets, leases, and critical asset activities.
· Consolidate multi-country asset information into clear and repeatable reporting for executive team and board.
· Perform and facilitate preliminary financial diligence on acquired assets.
· Design and manage scalable processes and systems that ensure visibility into portfolio statistics and activities across all markets.
· Proactively identify opportunities to add revenue to the portfolio and to protect the portfolio from revenue loss.
· Negotiate lease renewals, amendments, and modifications on individual assets and on portfolio-level agreements.
· Support debt raising processes and compliance through financial and asset level reporting.
· Ensure on-site asset management compliance including structural and grounds maintenance.
· Design and generate regular portfolio management reports that enable appropriate management of the assets and provide executive team with visibility into trends and strategic opportunities.
· Perform and oversee billing and cash collections activities and ensure financial compliance of all leases and assets.
· Train and manage a team of internal and external real estate specialists.
Required Education and Experience:
· Minimum 8 years experience in real estate portfolio management in a legal, financial or real estate capacity.
· Direct experience managing real estate instruments such as easements and leases.
· Experience with telecommunications estate and contract management.
· Familiarity with telecom and/or renewables site designs and equipment configurations.
· Working knowledge of financial systems and processes.
· Advanced computer and Excel skills.
· Bachelor’s degree.
The successful candidate will be well-rounded and possess a high level of ethical, intellectual, professional, and personal values that complement the team and company culture, including:
· Entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to learn and contribute to Company results and work proactively and independently.
· Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in multi-functional teams to solve time sensitive problems.
· Proven ability to deliver results and prioritize tasks in a fast-moving, dynamic environment.
· Outstanding analytical skills.
· Respect for colleagues and sense of humor.
· Competitive salary, remote work, paid holidays, paid time off, benefits reimbursement, and 401k
· Must be authorized to work in the United States without visa sponsorship