Site Acquisition Specialist
Unison is a telecom and renewables infrastructure investment firm funded in partnership with Ardian - the global investment house based in Paris with over $150 billion in assets under management. Unison commenced operations in 2003 and today invests in real estate and infrastructure hosting wireless and renewables tenants in the United States and Europe. The Company is expanding rapidly and looking for talented, entrepreneurial team members to grow with us.
Site Acquisition Specialist
Since its inception in 2003, Unison has been a leader in the telecom and renewable investment sector. We have invested over $1.3 billion in over 6,000 wireless real estate assets by building exceptional teams that generate organic investment opportunities. Unison is entering an exciting new phase of growth, expanding into new asset classes and new geographic markets. To facilitate our growth, we have partnered with Ardian - the global investment house based in Paris with offices in over 15 countries and over $125B of assets under management.
Unison is an entrepreneurial company that is growing rapidly through exceptional teamwork and quick, expert decision making. We value integrity, respect, professional growth, and adventure. Our culture and business thrive through open communication and inclusion.
The Unison team is looking for an energetic, entrepreneurial originator to develop, manage and advance a pipeline of real estate investment leads from contact to closing. Reporting to the Managing Director of Origination, the Site Acquisition Specialist is responsible for helping grow the company by cultivating relationships with real estate property owners and developing a robust sales pipeline.
· Manage a personal pipeline of origination leads from sourcing to closing.
· Be the first point of contact for prospective clients and build the pipeline by employing a consultative approach.
· Achieve personal monthly, quarterly, and annual targets related to origination funnel management and closings.
· Rigorously monitor personal origination waterfall activity to ensure health and stability of sales pipeline.
· Contribute user-experience input to origination processes such as data mining, CRM design, and marketing initiatives.
· Contribute to strategic initiatives and product design to maintain a competitive market position.
Required Education & Experience:
· Bachelor's degree from an accredited university preferred or equivalent work experience in business to consumer (B2C) sales
· Natural sales talent with strong business acumen.
· Exceptional negotiation skills.
· Experience negotiating transactions from sourcing through close.
· Familiarity with real estate closing process is preferred.
· Familiarity with finance concepts such as IRR and NPV preferred.
· Experience originating within commercial real estate, mortgages, telecom, mineral rights acquisition, or renewables industries preferred.
The successful candidate will bring a high level of ethical, intellectual, professional, and personal values that complement the team and company culture, including:
· Entrepreneurial and collaborative team spirit.
· Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
· Proven ability to deliver results and prioritize tasks in a fast-moving, dynamic environment.
· Respect for colleagues and sense of humor.
· Competitive compensation package including salary, bonus, and incentives.
· Paid holidays, paid time off.
· Must be authorized to work in-country without visa sponsorship.