Site Acquisition Specialist
Unison is a telecom and renewables infrastructure investment firm funded in partnership with Ardian - the global investment house based in Paris with over $150 billion in assets under management. Unison commenced operations in 2003 and today invests in real estate and infrastructure hosting wireless and renewables tenants in the United States and Europe. The Company is expanding rapidly and looking for talented, entrepreneurial team members to grow with us.
· Manage personal pipeline of origination leads from sourcing to closing.
· Be the first point of contact for prospective clients and build the pipeline by employing a consultative approach to clients considering a ground lease buy-out.
· Achieve personal monthly, quarterly, and annual targets related to origination funnel management and closings.
· Rigorously monitor personal origination waterfall activity to ensure health and stability of sales pipeline.
· Contribute user-experience input to origination processes such as data mining, CRM design, and marketing initiatives.
· Contribute to strategic initiatives and product design to maintain a competitive market position.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
· Bachelor's degree from an accredited university required or equivalent work experience in business to consumer (B2C) sales
· Natural sales talent with strong business acumen.
· Exceptional negotiation skills required.
· Experience negotiating transactions from sourcing through close required.
· Familiarity with real estate closing process is a plus.
· Familiarity with finance concepts such as IRR and NPV a plus.
· Experience originating within commercial real estate, mortgages, telecom, mineral rights acquisition, or renewables industries is a plus.
The successful candidate will bring a high level of ethical, intellectual, professional, and personal values that complement the team and company culture, including:
· Entrepreneurial and collaborative team spirit.
· Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
· Proven ability to deliver results and prioritize tasks in a fast-moving, dynamic environment.
· Outstanding negotiation and influence skills.
· Respect for colleagues and sense of humor.
· Competitive compensation package including salary and commissions.
· Benefits including tax-free health insurance reimbursement (ICHRA), 401k, remote work, paid holidays, paid time off, and paid bereavement.
· Must be authorized to work in the United States for any employer without visa sponsorship.