P&C Services Manager
Corporate Services – People & Culture
Permanent Full Time
Who We Are
Unispace is a global architecture, planning and design firm with integrated project delivery capabilities. We seamlessly unite strategy, design, delivery and project management to ensure an exceptional client experience. Our culture is open, collaborative, and built on talent and experience that spans the globe. We enable our teams to provide diverse, fresh perspectives and to be courageous in challenging conventions of the way we work, live and learn.
Working within our supportive People & Culture team but with multiple stakeholders at all levels across the business, you will play an integral part - both in sharing your ideas and expertise, as well as developing our future internal P&C business systems. We are a company of 600 staff across 30 countries, so you will have previously worked in an HR or Business Partner role within a global business across shared service functions, having dealt with a wide, culturally diverse stakeholder group.
You are primarily responsible for leading a small team of global specialists that manage the high volume of low to medium touch transactional processes that support the Regional P&C Business Partners, Line Managers and Employees. In addition, you will be responsible for the development and coordination of the annual P&C Programs Calendar, covering initiatives such as Annual Goal Setting, Performance Reviews, Individual Development Plans, Engagement Surveys, Talent Reviews, EVP etc. This is essentially a Program Management function and will draw upon the respective expertise internally and externally to ensure relevant and timely deployment of programs to meet the businesses objectives.
You will have full accountability for delivering Global P&C programs and will need to drive the projects with the help and input of others.
You will work in close consultation with key business stakeholders, you will lead a variety of project management activities and report on current state, create the look of our future state and establish the journey to meet our P&C objectives.
· Review of positions descriptions and design compliance and accountability framework for position descriptions
· Review process documentation and make recommendations
· Analyse, manage and maintain our HR Operating Model
· Develop effective relationships with key stakeholders and be seen as a trusted adviser
· Full review of Process Flow – review HR policies and procedures, review current HR forms, establish an audit system and process
· Scope and implement all HR related projects and systems
· Develop and embed compliance training to ensure strict adherence in terms of current legislation around governance and compliance
· Direct and Indirect people management experience
· Ideally you will have Project Management experience across HR and Shared Services. Having delivered global projects cutting across HRIS, Finance and other business systems
· Strong communication skills and stakeholder management
· The ability and desire to share your own ideas
· Analytically minded with a high attention to detail
Tertiary and Technical Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management or HRM, Project Management, PMO, Prince II, PMBOK, CMBOK, Gant Charts, MS Project, 6 Sigma all highly desirable but not essential
What We Will Offer
You’ll gain exposure to the design and construction industry in an agile and collaborative global firm. This is a great opportunity to work within a friendly, design-oriented, and creative culture while growing your career.
Sound like you? Don’t wait, send us your resume!