Global Business Systems Manager
Corporate Services – Information Technology
Permanent Full Time
Who We Are
Unispace is a global architecture, planning and design firm with integrated project delivery capabilities. We seamlessly unite strategy, design, delivery and project management to ensure an exceptional client experience. Our culture is open, collaborative, and built on talent and experience that spans the globe. We enable our teams to provide diverse, fresh perspectives and to be courageous in challenging conventions of the way we work, live and learn.
Our Global Head Office based in Sydney is currently seeking a Global Business Systems Manager to elevate the value and use of business systems and platforms through innovation and process improvements. You will manage the quality and long-term validity of the “One System. One Source. One Unispace” solution.
You will also deliver consistent System Software Governance across all our regions and provide general Business Systems Analysis and reports to our teams.
Now that you know what we’re all about and what we’re looking for, this is what you can expect in the role and what we’ll need from you…
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Design and develop new processes and systems by configuring new hardware and software or use existing systems in new ways for improved outcomes.
- Troubleshoot, develop and test technical solutions for business and process improvements.
- Maintain discipline and system protocols by analysing requirements, constructing workflow charts, documenting and updating procedures and processes.
- Provide reference for stakeholders by writing and maintaining user documentation; providing help desk support; training users.
- Comply with the PMO program and governance control processes for all works.
- Develop methodology documents based on self-initiated interviews, diagrams, surveys and workflow analysis
- Research and analyse all aspects of existing business practices and procedures
- Create detailed plans for execution and implementation of new processes, including budgetary guidelines and key stakeholders
- Oversee the life cycle of changes to Vista (our project and Financial system) and other business systems and prepare detailed reports for executive management
- Manage and champion new feature upgrades including the project management, communication and training for implementation.
- Engage and collaborate with regional and local power users and other stakeholders for feedback and recommendations for upgrade.
- Work with management to develop and adjust business and project processes as required
- Review and investigate opportunities for ‘smarter’ use of the system
What you’ll need:
- Experience in the business system analysis industry
- Working knowledge of construction software, Salesforce, Viewpoint Vista and/or JobPac,
- Willingness to work in a collaborative global environment
- Excellent communication, training and speaking skills
- Be proficient in multi-tasking and prioritising both routine and assigned responsibilities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including verbal and written communication.
- Ability to apply an analytical approach to troubleshooting/problem-solving.
- Proficient computer skills
- Excellent Communications
- Risk Management experience
- High attention to detail
- Project management skills
- Experience in Software development lifecycle
What We Will Offer
You’ll gain exposure to the design and construction industry in an agile and collaborative global firm. This is a great opportunity to work within a friendly, design-oriented, and creative culture while growing your career.
Sound like you? Don’t wait, send us your resume!