Associate, Business Development (Sydney)
Client Partnerships – Business Development
Permanent Full Time
Who We Are
Unispace is a global architecture, planning and design firm with integrated project delivery capabilities. We seamlessly unite strategy, design, delivery and project management to ensure an exceptional client experience. Our culture is open, collaborative, and built on talent and experience that spans the globe. We enable our teams to provide diverse, fresh perspectives and to be courageous in challenging conventions of the way we work, live and learn.
Your role as a Business Development Associate is to support the AU Client Partnerships teams with the research and analysis of organisations and individuals and find new opportunities and build a healthy pipeline.
You will then contact potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
What You're Responsible For
- Executing business development strategy
- Supporting lead source analysis
- Supporting the development of fresh and innovative approaches to identify and attract target clients
- Supporting the development of a local research strategy around research, identify and win clients
- Mapping and following key local client relationships (new, existing and previous contacts and firms)
- Collaborate with Global Business Development team to identify and drive cross regional opportunities with target clients
- Attending and driving lead management
- Driving information into CRM system
How We'll Measure It
- Handovers in line with local targets
- Demonstrates creativity to achieve results
- Business development local strategy deployed reflect high potential opportunities with target clients
- Demonstrated success at supporting and driving cross regional client opportunities
- Input of accurate timely information into CRM system
What We Will Offer
You’ll gain exposure to the design and construction industry in an agile and collaborative global firm. This is a great opportunity to work within a friendly, design-oriented, and creative culture while growing your career.
Sound like you? Don’t wait, send us your resume!