Client Relations Associate
Seattle, United States
Client Partnerships – Client Relations
Permanent Full Time
Who We Are
Unispace is a global architecture, planning and design firm with integrated project delivery capabilities. We seamlessly unite strategy, design, delivery and project management to ensure an exceptional client experience. Our culture is open, collaborative, and built on talent and experience that spans the globe. We enable our teams to provide diverse, fresh perspectives and to be courageous in challenging conventions of the way we work, live and learn.
What you’re responsible for
· Working under the Client Relations Team to assist with all projects in Sales so the CR team meets the deadlines and client expectations. Prepare meeting minutes, prepare proposals and scope of works, Calendar management, event planning)
· Liaising with Business Development to coordinate new business opportunities and meetings.
· Maintaining the upkeep of Salesforce and related sales sheets so the dates and information is always correct.
· Assisting the Business Development team to prepare for hosted events and following up prospect attendees.
· Coordinating the upcoming meetings to ensure the time works for all required parties.
· Assist with the Business Development team on event planning as well as working with BD to follow up on key prospects.
· Assisting with following up the tasks from each of the meetings to ensure the team is meeting the client requests.
· Learn the process of our Salesforce CRM system and keep it updated.
· Contributing in the Sales, Business Development, Lead Management and Local Team Meetings.
· Assisting in the office duties that support Client Partnerships, example would be printing and preparing presentation materials, preparing conference rooms for client meetings.
· Assisting the marketing team to coordinate photo shoots and marketing materials.
How we’ll measure it
· The way this role will be measured is that the tasks are being followed up on time.
· Meeting minutes are prepared within 24 hours.
· Response to CR requests and clients request are prompt
· Attendance of the required weekly meetings are attended
· Upkeep of Salesforce and other related forms are on a regular and consistent bases
· Executing project strategies as directed by Client Relations Associates and Principals.
· Experience in Business Development and/or Client Relations and understands the process.
· Excellent communication skills, comfortable with cold calling, networking, developing leads.
· Strong knowledge of the Seattle market.
· Strong computer skills with knowledge of standard Microsoft windows software programs.
· Passionate and has an interest to learn all aspects of the Design & Construction industry.
· Experience in Salesforce or similar account management software preferred.
· Understanding of the interior design & construction industry preferred.
· Enjoy multitasking, working in a fast pace environment, wearing multiple hats.
· Ability to drive to Client Locations if needed.
· Ability to travel (some requirements may be to travel country wide for team meetings)
What We Will Offer
You’ll gain exposure to the design and construction industry in an agile and collaborative global firm. This is a great opportunity to work within a friendly, design-oriented, and creative culture while growing your career.
Sound like you? Don’t wait, send us your resume!