Corporate Services – Information Technology
Permanent Full Time
Who We Are
Unispace is a global architecture, planning and design firm with integrated project delivery capabilities. We seamlessly unite strategy, design, delivery and project management to ensure an exceptional client experience. Our culture is open, collaborative, and built on talent and experience that spans the globe. We enable our teams to provide diverse, fresh perspectives and to be courageous in challenging conventions of the way we work, live and learn.
We are looking for a well-rounded and self motivated Helpdesk Specialist to support our IT team to provide first level support to our team members across the APAC region.
Who you are
- You’re an adaptable and flexible Administrator, with a drive to learn new skills.
- An excellent communicator, you have a can-do attitude and the ability to take direction.
- ‘Team player’ is your middle name, and you are adept at building strong working relationships with your team and all stakeholders.
- You’re a champion at time management and can prioritise tasks effectively.
- You thrive under pressure and have a reputation for breaking problems down and using a logical process of elimination to find the right solution!
- Employee on and offboarding (including setting up new hardware)
- Conduct new starter IT inductions for new employees
- IT Support relating to technical issues involving Microsoft’s core business applications and operating systems
- Monitor the help desk system and respond to and escalate tickets.
- System and process documentation
- Work with the Regional IT Managers to ensure requests are routed to the proper resource in order to be resolved quickly and efficiently
- Improve customer service, perception, and satisfaction
What you'll need
- Diagnosis skills of technical issues
- Technical awareness: ability to match resources to technical issues appropriately
- Service awareness of key IT services for which support is being provided
- Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide IT services
- Entry level knowledge of Active Directory
- Ability to perform basic user account administration
- Troubleshooting fundamentals
- Firm understanding of desktop hardware
- Ability to diagnose hardware problems.
- Familiarity with desktop hardware diagnostic tools
- Firm understanding of mobile device configurations and support
- Ability to follow complex detailed instructions to accomplish more complex tasks
What We Will Offer
You’ll gain exposure to the design and construction industry in an agile and collaborative global firm. This is a great opportunity to work within a friendly, design-oriented, and creative culture while growing your career.
Sound like you? Don’t wait, send us your resume!