Senior Proposal Coordinator
Corporate Services – Marketing & Communications
Permanent Full Time
Who We Are
Unispace is a global architecture, planning and design firm with integrated project delivery capabilities. We seamlessly unite strategy, design, delivery and project management to ensure an exceptional client experience. Our culture is open, collaborative, and built on talent and experience that spans the globe. We enable our teams to provide diverse, fresh perspectives and to be courageous in challenging conventions of the way we work, live and learn.
Senior Proposal Coordinator
We are seeking a highly motivated Senior Proposal Coordinator with strong communication skills and an eye for detail. Working from our Melbourne studio, you will support the Client Partnerships team to ensure the successful production of proposals, presentations and capability statements. This is a great opportunity to work in a fast paced environment within a collaborative and energetic team.
You will combine your technical skills with your creative flair to contribute to the strategic direction of the Client Partnerships team. By forming strong relationships across all disciplines you will produce proposals and marketing content that is graphically compelling and represents our brand and value proposition.
What you’re responsible for
· Coordinating the development of proposal responses, presentations and client or industry specific capability statements
· Collaborating with Client Partnerships team to support production and management of marketing and communications materials that best align with objectives and provide highest ROI
· Developing case studies and topical content that promotes Unispace’s brand identity and position as a thought leader
· Managing the ongoing update of materials and coordinating with other regions for consistency
· Contributing to the creation of a high performance, innovative team environment
· Collaborating across disciplines, regions and studios
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field (desirable)
Previous experience in the architecture, design or construction industry
Extensive experience writing and managing proposals
Development of content and collateral that promote the firm’s value proposition
Technical knowledge, skills or other requirements
Excellent writing and organisational skills with an eye for graphic design
Exceptional communication and relationship building skills
Highly organised with the ability to multi task effectively and work under pressure
Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast paced environment
Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
What We Will Offer
You’ll gain exposure to the design and construction industry in an agile and collaborative global firm. This is a great opportunity to work within a friendly, design-oriented, and creative culture while growing your career.
Sound like you? Don’t wait, send us your resume!