Accounts Payable Officer
Corporate Services – Finance
Permanent Full Time
Who We Are
Unispace is a global architecture, planning and design firm with integrated project delivery capabilities. We seamlessly unite strategy, design, delivery and project management to ensure an exceptional client experience. Our culture is open, collaborative, and built on talent and experience that spans the globe. We enable our teams to provide diverse, fresh perspectives and to be courageous in challenging conventions of the way we work, live and learn.
Our Finance team in Sydney, Australia, is currently seeking an Accounts Payable Officer with a keen eye for detail and a pro at prioritising tasks. We’re looking for a fast learner, with a ‘can do’ attitude, who feels comfortable diving into new systems. Someone who likes a balance between working with autonomy and enjoys collaborating with a team. Now that you know what we’re all about and what we’re looking for, this is what you can expect in the role and what we’ll need from you…
Key responsibilities of the role
- Prompt processing of supplier invoices
- Manage the end-to-end Account Payable process
- Reconciling of all supplier accounts
- Build and effectively managing relationships with suppliers
- Liaising with wider teams within the business regarding accounts payable matters
- Ensuring timely payment of suppliers
- Providing payment forecasts for management
- Ad hoc finance duties
What We Will Offer
You’ll gain exposure to the design and construction industry in an agile and collaborative global firm. This is a great opportunity to work within a friendly, design-oriented, and creative culture while growing your career.
Sound like you? Don’t wait, send us your resume!