Corporate Services – Marketing & Communications
Permanent Full Time
Who We Are
Unispace is a global architecture, planning and design firm with integrated project delivery capabilities. We seamlessly unite strategy, design, delivery and project management to ensure an exceptional client experience. Our culture is open, collaborative, and built on talent and experience that spans the globe. We enable our teams to provide diverse, fresh perspectives and to be courageous in challenging conventions of the way we work, live and learn.
While our core business is strategising, designing and building workplaces for some of the biggest brands in the world, we know our people are our #1 asset. We look after them with an extensive Employee Value Proposition program which includes rewards and recognition, career development and a focus on wellbeing. If that sounds like your jam, then keep reading!
Who you are
You’re a rare and special breed: a digital marketing wonder and a true people person with magnetic energy. You thrive on understanding others, and creating compelling and branded stories that connect with them on an emotional level. You’re energised by nurturing prospects and watching them grow. You can sit back, listen, and understand challenges - but also interject and bring new ideas to the table. Creative, collaborative and independent, we need someone who communicates effectively and can form strong relationships across all areas of our business – all while producing top quality digital content in a (sometimes) pressured environment.
You’ll combine your technical skills with your creative flair to create campaigns that are graphically compelling, representative of our brand and that convey our unique selling points in a way that shows value to potential and existing clients. We also need to document and advocate our work through photography, videography, and get the word out through events and awards. We’ll provide the environment for you to grow and thrive, if you can provide sound knowledge of digital marketing automation platforms like Pardot or similar, graphic design skills via Adobe Creative Suite (mainly InDesign), and MS Office.
In addition, a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field is preferred but not essential, and 8+ years’ experience in digital marketing coordination. Construction, property, design or architecture industry exposure would be a bonus but certainly not a must.
Let’s be clear…you’ll be responsible for:
· Managing digital marketing campaigns through Email, LinkedIn, our Website and other assorted channels
· Working in a digital marketing automation platform - Pardot - to build and schedule marketing campaigns
· Managing with our marketing and sales teams across the region to generate content, drawing together Salesforce client lists, and thorough campaign reporting
· Understanding our sales and business goals and proposing the best solutions to achieve them– as well as maintaining schedules and calendars to keep everything on track
· Working with marketing teams to develop and create client-focused content for campaigns
· Scheduling and coordinating project, event and staff photography & videography
· Providing event material support and coordination
· Producing project award submissions
· Giving input to and liaising with our PR agency
· Preparing content for internal communications campaigns and presentations
· Communicating with other marketing managers and coordinators within our global Marcomms team to ensure quality and consistency across regions
How we’ll measure it
• Proactively collaborate with local teams to deliver regional content in accordance with editorial calendar at a minimum
• Photography and awards schedules for the region are met within budget while adhering to highest standards of quality
• Demonstrated ROI on events which align to business development objectives
• Timely delivery of proposal responses, presentations and client specific capability statements that leverage regional/global intelligence and best support regional Business Development efforts
• Contribution to strategic direction of Business Development pursuits for the region
• Successful production of events that leverage brand collateral, messaging, social media and provide demonstrated ROI
• Successfully deployed strategies within allocated budgets which enable and support client partnerships
• Escalation and appropriate management of potential reputational issues
• Remaining within agreed budgets allocated
• Deliver regional content for social media channels and Unispace portal in accordance with editorial calendar, at a minimum
• Effectiveness and quality of relationships across team(s) within the discipline and regions
• Extent and quality of collaboration in developing solutions affecting other teams/disciplines
• Extent of proactively sharing information and best practice within the team
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• Expert writing skills with an eye for graphic design
• Project and people photography
• Development of content, collateral, initiatives and events that promote the firm’s value proposition
• Events management
• A/E/C industry or professional services firm
• Knowledge of marketing principles, brand, product and service management, sales and business development
• Understanding of changing market dynamics
Technical knowledge, skills or other requirements
• Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop)
• Deep understanding of the breadth and variety of communication skills and tools
• Building relationships
• Time management
• Team development
• Business acumen
• Influencing others
• Client orientation
• Communicating with impact
• Organisational agility
What We Will Offer
You’ll gain exposure to the design and construction industry in an agile and collaborative global firm. This is a great opportunity to work within a friendly, design-oriented, and creative culture while growing your career.
Sound like you? Don’t wait, send us your resume!