Auckland, New Zealand
Delivery – FF&E
Permanent Full Time
Who We Are
Unispace is a global architecture, planning and design firm with integrated project delivery capabilities. We seamlessly unite strategy, design, delivery and project management to ensure an exceptional client experience. Our culture is open, collaborative, and built on talent and experience that spans the globe. We enable our teams to provide diverse, fresh perspectives and to be courageous in challenging conventions of the way we work, live and learn.
As an FF&E Consultant you will be responsible for managing full methodology, turn key FF&E procurement and independent furniture consultancy projects. Experience of managing multiple successful projects of varying sizes, values and complexity, and strong written and verbal communication skills are essential.
· Assessing and providing clients with the best available advice and recommendations on all furniture options.
· Monitoring customers changing needs and competitor activity and reporting these developments to Designers and Sales Management
· Build and maintain networks with product designers and suppliers.
· Quoting and negotiating pricing and credit term, and completing contracts and recording orders
· Arranging delivery of goods to work with fit-out timelines,
· Attend pitches with clients to develop new business opportunities.
· Integrate with the Design and Project Teams to ensure best possible product pricing, delivery timeframes and stock specification is to brief and fit for purpose.
· Produce bespoke furniture option catalogues for clients and Project Managers to ensure furniture is relevant to budget and purpose.
· Audit existing stock and advise on refurbishment options.
· Provide client aftercare, ergonomic training and product inductions to clients.
· Extensive Product and Market Knowledge
· Existing network of product designers and suppliers.
· Experience with technical furniture systems and ergonomic services
· Experience using project management software, CAD software, Microsoft Office suite and InDesign.
· Qualification in design-related, business or procurement discipline.
· Strong negotiation and communication skills.
This is a great opportunity to join an agile, fast paced creative culture. If this sounds like you, don't hesitate, send us your CV!
What We Will Offer
You’ll gain exposure to the design and construction industry in an agile and collaborative global firm. This is a great opportunity to work within a friendly, design-oriented, and creative culture while growing your career.
Sound like you? Don’t wait, send us your resume!