Design – Design
Permanent Full Time
Who We Are
Unispace is a global architecture, planning and design firm with integrated project delivery capabilities. We seamlessly unite strategy, design, delivery and project management to ensure an exceptional client experience. Our culture is open, collaborative, and built on talent and experience that spans the globe. We enable our teams to provide diverse, fresh perspectives and to be courageous in challenging conventions of the way we work, live and learn.
Why you’re here
- To provide commercial interior design workplace solutions for our clients throughout Australia
What you’ll deliver
- You would develop high quality concept designs for pitches for projects, tenders and potential clients and create design outputs.
- Tertiary qualification or equivalent in design-related discipline
- Knowledge of local suppliers and manufacturers
- Understanding of best methods of procurement for sub-consultants and FF&E
- Resource management understanding
- Broad technical understanding of local building codes, details, specifications etc.
- Exposure across all project phases
- Understanding of strategic documents and translation into design
- Contract documents and project administration
Technical knowledge, skills or other requirements
- Proficient in using design tools - Revit
- Time management
- Learning agility
- Influencing others
- Accuracy & attention to detail
- Business acumen and fee projections
- Presenting with impact
- Building relationships across the industry
- Client orientation
What We Will Offer
You’ll gain exposure to the design and construction industry in an agile and collaborative global firm. This is a great opportunity to work within a friendly, design-oriented, and creative culture while growing your career.
Sound like you? Don’t wait, send us your resume and portfolio !