Corporate Services – Finance
Permanent Full Time
Who We Are
Unispace is a global architecture, planning and design firm with integrated project delivery capabilities. We seamlessly unite strategy, design, delivery and project management to ensure an exceptional client experience. Our culture is open, collaborative, and built on talent and experience that spans the globe. We enable our teams to provide diverse, fresh perspectives and to be courageous in challenging conventions of the way we work, live and learn.
Why you’re here
To ensure employee payroll processing is processed in time and in compliance with federal and state legislation and requirements.
What you’ll deliver
Timely and accurate payroll for all employees based in Australia and Asia.
All payroll records are compliant to relevant legislation.
How we’ll measure it
· Effective and accurate management of information, files and data
· Ensuring accurate capture, authorisation and payment of employee salaries and expenses
· Payroll processes and procedures are user friendly and accessible to teams
· Internal stakeholders understand the payroll procedures in place and how they align with and contribute to the overall operations of the business
· Effective and regular communication regarding inter-dependencies and other issues affecting Payroll
· Effectiveness and quality of relationships across teams/studios
· Effective management of external vendor relationships where relevant to payroll based on quality of services delivered, cost management and invoicing
· Extent of proactively sharing information and best practices within the team
· Payroll procedures are implemented effectively and enhance the effectiveness of processes;
· Actions taken to identify and resolve issues
What you’re responsible for
· Providing accurate and high quality payroll support
· Identifying and implementing improvements to work practices
· Managing the payment of employee claims on a timely basis
· Working across Disciplines to make sure employees are paid and any issues raised are appropriately resolved
· Forming effective relationships with key internal stakeholders including People & Culture
· Managing key external vendor relationships where relevant to payroll services
· Contributing to the creation of a high performing, innovative team environment
· Sharing best practices across the region/all studios
· Streamlining and implementing payroll procedures to increase efficiency and effectiveness
Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related field (desirable)
· Monthly payroll management
Technical knowledge, skills or other requirements
· Communicating with impact
· Organisational agility
· Time management
· Learning agility
· Driving for results
· Accuracy & attention to detail
· Strong commitment to excellent customer service and principles
· Understanding of Microsoft Office and finance applications including GL and payroll modules
· Knowledge of key payroll and employee legislation for the particular country or region
What We Will Offer
You’ll gain exposure to the design and construction industry in an agile and collaborative global firm. This is a great opportunity to work within a friendly, design-oriented, and creative culture while growing your career.
Sound like you? Don’t wait, send us your resume!