Corporate Services – People & Culture
Permanent Full Time
Who We Are
Unispace is a global architecture, planning and design firm with integrated project delivery capabilities. We seamlessly unite strategy, design, delivery and project management to ensure an exceptional client experience. Our culture is open, collaborative, and built on talent and experience that spans the globe. We enable our teams to provide diverse, fresh perspectives and to be courageous in challenging conventions of the way we work, live and learn.
People and Culture Advisor
Our global head office based in Sydney is currently seeking a People & Culture Advisor to join our ever-expanding firm. With Unispace, you’ll ignite a meaningful career while being supported by a flexible working culture, innovative learning and development opportunities and progressive policies and benefits. We are at an exciting turning point in terms of our overall Strategic Plan, as well as the investment that has been made to P&C.
You will be supporting the Regional Business Partner to ensure all the operational initiatives, processes and systems are being delivered not only effectively, but above and beyond our internal stakeholders’ expectations. You will be the first point of contact for the APAC regional team on any employee relations and delivery of all employee lifecycle processes, initiatives and tasks.
What you’re responsible for:
· Manage regional lifecycle processes in collaboration with the Regional P&C Business Partner, enabling local market adaptation where required
· Manage regional HR information systems ensuring accuracy of data inputs, security controls and enabling regular reporting and analytics
· Support the Regional Talent Sourcing Manager in the recruitment of talent and onboarding of new employees
· Undertaking full ‘right to work’ checks and working visa / permit checks as and when needed
· Effective management of regional employee records
· Supporting the implementation of global HR information systems which prioritise information needs, take full advantage of enterprise wide integration and enhance the user experience
· Ensuring compliance with local laws in all policies, employee lifecycle process and procedures
· Development of regional employee lifecycle process documentation
· Support the Regional P&C Business Partner in developing and implementing Global and regional People & Culture programs and initiatives within local region
· Investigating and mediating any regional employee relations’ issues
· Supporting an inclusive culture that attracts, retains, develops & motivates talented individuals to ensure a positive Employee Experience
Qualifications in a Human Resources - related, or business discipline
· Utilising employment law requirements in providing advice, developing processes and policies
· Providing HR advice to employees and managers on policies and processes across the region
· Utilisation of enterprise-type applications in HR e.g. HRIS, ATS etc.
· Policy and process development as part of an HR function
· HR reporting
· HR vendor management
What We Will Offer
You’ll gain exposure to the design and construction industry with a progressive and ambitious firm that is going from strength to strength. This is a great opportunity to work within a friendly, design-oriented, and creative culture while growing your career. You’ll be working for a company that takes pride in it’s work and it’s people, working in a truly Collaborative and Agile environment.
If this all resonates with you and you’d like to find our more, Apply Now!
What We Will Offer
You’ll gain exposure to the design and construction industry in an agile and collaborative global firm. This is a great opportunity to work within a friendly, design-oriented, and creative culture while growing your career.
Sound like you? Don’t wait, send us your resume!