Senior Talent Recruiter
Seattle, United States
Corporate Services – People & Culture
Permanent Full Time
Who We Are
We’re Unispace and we believe that everyone should work in an environment that inspires productivity, peak performance and delivers well-being. We see that positive work environments foster open, collaborative and supportive cultures populated by highly independent, motivated people. While our core business is strategizing, designing and building workplaces for some of the biggest brands in the world, we know our people are our #1 asset. We look after our people ensuring we provide rewards and recognition, career development and a focus on well-being. If that sounds like an environment that would bring out the best in you, then keep reading!
Unispace is rapidly growing in nine studios across the Americas. We’re on a mission to empower every person to achieve more. Our team is looking for a passionate and driven Recruiter to partner with hiring teams to develop and deliver a hiring strategy that identifies and engages top talent in our markets. Your strategy will be balanced and intentional in using tailored approaches for different roles.
You’ll consult with our hiring teams to grow inclusive interviewing capabilities and ultimately, hire the best talent from a broad & diverse talent pool. You’ll share our culture and vision with potential prospects, understand candidate motivators to share a compelling Unispace story, and help asses for those who meet our bar. You’ll have the ability to influence hiring managers/stakeholders, drive change and demonstrate a growth mindset that will constantly be open to new ideas and the ideas of others.
Essential Job Functions
- Partner with key stakeholders (HR & hiring teams) to understand and determine short-term hiring needs and long-term business goals.
- Find and engage passive candidates through creative sourcing techniques while keeping diversity as a top priority.
- Partner with Unispace teams to develop effective candidate generation plans.
- Manage pipeline activity and maintain data integrity while proactively sharing data-driven updates with key partners.
- Understand candidate career goals, stay current on industry trends, design compensation recommendations, and consult hiring teams on how to successfully hire talent.
Preparation, Knowledge, Skills & Ablities
- 2+ years of experience in talent acquisition (e.g., recruiting, sourcing), HR experience, or industry experience related to role.
- Full-cycle recruiting experience, preferably with construction or design experience.
- Deep technical knowledge of various Construction and Design roles and a solid understanding of market/competitive trends.
- Passion for building diverse and inclusive teams.
- Proven ability to build and maintain candidate pipelines for both short & long-term hiring needs.
- Strong customer focus/engagement and creativity throughout various stages of the hiring cycle.
- Ability to influence and interact with business leaders at varying levels.
- Track record of strong organizational skills, team collaboration and resourcefulness.
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases.
- BS/BA degree
- 21 days of PTO plus 10 paid holidays each year
- Weekly Catered Lunch
- Coffee/Espresso machine and unlimited snacks/beverages in the studio.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Healthcare Spending or Reimbursement Accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- 401K with a company match
- Financial and Wellness classes
- Retirement Benefits
- Gym Membership Discounts
- Extra Employee Discounts