Global Head of Brand and Communications
London, United Kingdom
Corporate Services – Marketing & Communications
Permanent Full Time
Who We Are
Unispace is a global architecture, planning and design firm with integrated project delivery capabilities. We seamlessly unite strategy, design, delivery and project management to ensure an exceptional client experience. Our culture is open, collaborative, and built on talent and experience that spans the globe. We enable our teams to provide diverse, fresh perspectives and to be courageous in challenging conventions of the way we work, live and learn.
We are looking for an exceptional individual to join our global Marketing & Communications team in the new role of Global Head of Brand & Communications. The introduction of this role into our business is the next step in our brand development and a crucial addition to our world-class global marketing team.
Who you are
You’re a rare and special breed: a communications wonder and a true people person with magnetic energy. You are an exceptional storyteller with a strong vision of how to bring our brand narrative to life through the artful marriage of image and word. You have a great track record in delivering omnichannel brand campaigns across multiple regions and have a sixth sense for compelling content. You are creative and collaborative and can communicate our messages and the uniqueness of our brand through our own voice.
We’ll provide the environment for you to grow and thrive, if you can provide advanced knowledge of MS Office, superior graphic design skills via Adobe Creative Suite, a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field as a minimum (an MBA / CIM or equivalent would be advantageous), and 10+ years’ experience in brand management and communications for a significant brand or at a creative agency. Construction, property, design or architecture industry exposure would be a bonus but certainly not a must. Sound like a deal?
The Not Negotiables
- You’ve developed and delivered brand, communications and partnerships strategies, multimedia content and omnichannel campaigns at scale, to ultimately drive business results and increase brand equity
- You have a strong understanding of the platforms, channels, and strategies/approaches that will enable you to reach our target market
- You can communicate a concept through a cohesive narrative whilst maintaining tone of voice
- You’re client obsessed! And know how to speak to them at every point throughout the customer journey
- You have excellent written skills and an unfaltering attention to detail
- You’re the ultimate brand champion, ensuring brand integrity whilst also planning for future brand evolution
- You’re a true leader, able to inspire and teach those around you
- You’re a creative thinker, who problem solves through collaboration and innovation
- You’re a team player that understands that ‘doing’ is as important as the strategising
- You successfully forge relationships with those around you and inspire them to get behind your initiatives
- You work well under pressure and to fixed deadlines
- We want you to have opinions and express your thoughts/experience, knowing how to influence and persuade stakeholders to get to the best outcome
- We are a high responsibility, high freedom, high accountability business and we need you to be able to play in that arena
- Our pace is fast, we need someone who can keep up and enjoys consistently achieving and delivering
- You recognise that any role has infinite growth opportunities if you embrace it and make it you own
- You love finding a better way of doing things, with the desire to constantly improve
- You are comfortable with change and ambiguity – seeing them as opportunities to innovate rather than barriers to achievement.
You'll Be responsible For
- Setting the strategy to achieve Unispace’s brand aspiration to be the ‘global leader in delivering integrated workplace solutions for the world’s biggest brands’ and delivering on that strategy across brand marketing, activations and PR/ communications
- Delivering the long-term strategic development of the Unispace brand, led by the needs of our customers and the objectives of the business, to ultimately grow brand equity globally
- Develop and maintain a distinctive, differentiated and engaging customer proposition strategy that informs ‘what we do and how we do it’ across the entire customer journey
- Brand guardianship across the business – both internally and externally
- Acting as brand lead for all cross-discipline initiatives, ensuring all projects across Unispace align with strategic objectives and brand positioning
- Delivering brand marketing campaigns that are culturally relevant and brand defining
- Providing direction and insights on our customer base, monitoring the evolving market conditions and our brand health to develop strategies and drive brand marketing innovation
- Identifying and brokering strategic partnerships, developing and delivering events and driving key sponsorships that maximise opportunity for raising brand awareness globally
- Work with key stakeholders to develop an end to end client experience program – your responsibility will be to ensure that every clients’ first impression of the brand is impactful and clear and that it remains consistent throughout their experience with Unispace
- Measuring and analysing the brand’s performance against key criteria at a global level
- Developing our internal communications strategy and leading the team to increase engagement across the business and improve all tools
- Developing our employer branding strategy and working with the Internal Communications team to deliver a consistent and compelling message to engage top talent globally
- Ownership of trademarks and brand extension – working alongside Global Principal, Marketing & Communications to ensure that the Unispace brand is sufficiently protected at a global level
- Briefing and managing agencies
- Managing the budget and execution in line with KPI’s
- Leading our Graphic Design team to ensure that the quality of our assets is consistent across regions and consistently improved
- Investing time in your own thought leadership – we need you to keep up with trends, news and the competitive landscape to help us stay on top
The closing date is 10 August 2019.
What We Will Offer
You’ll gain exposure to the design and construction industry in an agile and collaborative global firm. This is a great opportunity to work within a friendly, design-oriented, and creative culture while growing your career.
Sound like you? Don’t wait, send us your resume!