Talent Acquisition Lead - APAC
Corporate Services – People & Culture
Permanent Full Time
Who We Are
Unispace is a global architecture, planning and design firm with integrated project delivery capabilities. We seamlessly unite strategy, design, delivery and project management to ensure an exceptional client experience. Our culture is open, collaborative, and built on talent and experience that spans the globe. We enable our teams to provide diverse, fresh perspectives and to be courageous in challenging conventions of the way we work, live and learn.
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Lead to own the talent agenda for our APAC region. This position play’s a key role in executing the resourcing strategy across the APAC region, delivering best practice recruitment solutions and partnering with key business stakeholders to attract talent to our business.
Based in Sydney, this role will lead the recruitment across our Asia Pacific region (currently, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore and Hong Kong). You will be a driven and energetic recruitment professional with a passion for sourcing talent. You will develop and manage an approach to sourcing and managing talent across APAC, ensuring our processes are compliant and robust whilst user friendly to your stakeholders. Given our business is growing, there will be a strong emphasis on direct sourcing, talent pipelining and candidate management. You will need to be able to effectively communicate the Unispace brand and “wow” candidates by leveraging Unispace branding and messages. Effectively, you will be the face of Unispace, representing us in our target candidate markets.
At Unispace, relationships are everything so partnering with internal stakeholders and your HR peers to provide a customer centric experience is key to success. You will guarantee stellar candidate experiences through communication and effective use of our ATS. You will also partner with 3rd party vendors to oversee employment verification process and take any required action, as needed.
Given our business is in growth mode, opportunities are endless. This is a key role and one that is likely to lead a team of specialists in the APAC region as we grow.
- Degree or equivalent experience
- Strong talent acquisition experience (APAC region experience preferred)
- Architecture engineering, Design and/or construction industry experience preferred
- Experienced with managing full lifecycle talent acquisition process with an emphasis on efficiency and ensuring a successful applicant/candidate experience
- Experience in sourcing “passive” candidates and building talent pipelines
- Experience supporting and developing remote team members
- Experience with general local/regional employment laws and practices
- Visa and migration requirements/practices
- Skilled at maximizing HR technology, including applicant tracking system (ATS)
- Time management and organisational skills
- Willing to travel to visit our regional Studios, as needed.
What We Will Offer
You’ll gain exposure to the design and construction industry in an agile and collaborative global firm. This is a great opportunity to work within a friendly, design-oriented, and creative culture while growing your career.
Sound like you? Don’t wait, send us your resume!