Corporate Services – Marketing & Communications
Permanent Full Time
Who We Are
We’re Unispace and we believe that everyone should work in an environment that inspires productivity, peak performance and delivers well-being. We see that positive work environments foster open, collaborative and supportive cultures populated by highly independent, motivated people. While our core business is strategizing, designing and building workplaces for some of the biggest brands in the world, we know our people are our #1 asset. We look after our people ensuring we provide rewards and recognition, career development and a focus on well-being. If that sounds like an environment that would bring out the best in you, then keep reading!
Who you are
You’re a rare and special breed: a digital marketing wonder and a true people person with magnetic energy. You thrive on understanding others, and creating compelling and branded stories that connect with them on an emotional level. You’re energised by nurturing prospects and watching them grow. You can sit back, listen, and understand challenges - but also interject and bring new ideas to the table. Creative, collaborative and independent, we need someone who communicates effectively and can form strong relationships across all areas of our business – all while producing top quality digital content in a (sometimes) pressured environment.
You’ll combine your technical skills with your creative flair to create campaigns that are graphically compelling, representative of our brand and that convey our unique selling points in a way that shows value to potential and existing clients. We also need to document and advocate our work through photography, videography, and get the word out through events and awards. We’ll provide the environment for you to grow and thrive, if you can provide sound knowledge of digital marketing automation platforms like Pardot, Marketo or similar, graphic design skills via Adobe Creative Suite (mainly InDesign), and MS Office.
In addition, a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field is preferred but not essential, and 6+ years’ experience in digital marketing coordination. Construction, property, design or architecture industry exposure would be a bonus but certainly not a must.
Your skills and passion in a nutshell
- You have excellent written skills and an eye for graphic design, with the ability to communicate a concept through a cohesive narrative while understanding tone of voice, and look and feel
- You have an interest in how sales come about in our industry and how you can support the process
- You enjoy organising and coordinating many stakeholders to work towards a common goal
- You work well under pressure and to fixed deadlines
- We want you to have opinions and express your thoughts/experience, knowing how to influence and persuade stakeholders to get to the best outcome
- You are able to create good relationships with those around you - you need each other to succeed!
- We are a high responsibility, high freedom, high accountability business and we need you to be able to play in that arena
- Our pace is fast, and we need someone who can keep up and enjoys consistently achieving and delivering
- You recognise that any role has infinite growth opportunities if you embrace it and make it your own
- You love finding a better way of doing things, with the desire to constantly improve
- You are comfortable with change and ambiguity – taking them as opportunities to innovate
Let’s be clear…you’ll be responsible for
- Coordinating digital marketing campaigns through Email, LinkedIn, our Website and other assorted channels
- Working in a digital marketing automation platform - Pardot & Marketo - to build and schedule marketing campaigns
- Coordinating with our marketing and sales teams across the region to generate content, drawing together Salesforce client lists, and thorough campaign reporting
- Understanding our sales and business goals and proposing the best solutions to achieve them– as well as maintaining schedules and calendars to keep everything on track
- Working with marketing teams to develop and create client-focused content for campaigns
- Scheduling and coordinating project, event and staff photography & videography
- Providing event material support and coordination
- Delivering creative, dynamic, brand-worthy bid / proposal documents
- Producing project award submissions
- Giving input to and liaising with our PR agency
- Preparing content for internal communications campaigns and presentations
- Communicating with other marketing managers and coordinators within our global Marcomms team to ensure quality and consistency across regions