Revit / Enscape Visualisation Specialist
Design – Technical Design
Permanent Full Time
Who We Are
Unispace is a global architecture, planning and design firm with integrated project delivery capabilities. We seamlessly unite strategy, design, delivery and project management to ensure an exceptional client experience. Our culture is open, collaborative, and built on talent and experience that spans the globe. We enable our teams to provide diverse, fresh perspectives and to be courageous in challenging conventions of the way we work, live and learn.
We are currently seeking our next new addition to our design family here in Sydney or Melbourne. You will be a multi-faceted Revit/Enscape Animator with supporting skills in visualisation and interior design. You will be responsible for developing 3D experiences with an understanding of user experience and Interior Design. This role will mainly support our Client Partnerships, Design and Delivery teams. You will be taking responsibility for workplace animations, images and WebVR's.
What you’re responsible for
- Completing 3D visual design work, including modelling, texturing, lighting, rendering images and/or animations, to meet project requirements
- Effectively manage Animation rendering and compiling times based on deliverables
- Creating 3D photo realistic renderings/VRs of interior environments
- Following designer preferences with regards to textures, colours, style, décor Lighting etc to meet design concept and intent
- Managing time effectively to deliver on project requirements
- Regularly attending design / technical reviews
- Supporting Design, Client Relationship, management and any other key stakeholders related to projects
What you have
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and 3D modeling software (i.e. Revit, Enscape ) required
- Any experience in Environmental/Exhibition Design, Architecture, Interior Design or related field a plus
- Ability to work well with others and be willing to lead/initiate conversations regarding your work in order to get projects to the finish line
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills
- Self-starter, proven ability to “get-the-job-done”, whatever it takes
- Worked within a small team and able to work well with other teams
- Strong relationship builder (talent to identify/maximize ways-of-working)
- Portfolio review required
What We Will Offer
You’ll gain exposure to the design and construction industry in an agile and collaborative global firm. This is a great opportunity to work within a friendly, design-oriented, and creative culture while growing your career.
Sound like you? Don’t wait, send us your resume and portfolio !