Delivery – Delivery
Permanent Full Time
Who We Are
Unispace is a global architecture, planning and design firm with integrated project delivery capabilities. We seamlessly unite strategy, design, delivery and project management to ensure an exceptional client experience. Our culture is open, collaborative, and built on talent and experience that spans the globe. We enable our teams to provide diverse, fresh perspectives and to be courageous in challenging conventions of the way we work, live and learn.
Who you are
· You’re an adaptable and flexible Administrator, with a drive to learn new skills.
· An excellent communicator, you have a can-do attitude and the ability to take direction.
· ‘Team player’ is your middle name, and you are adept at building strong working relationships with your team and all stakeholders.
· You’re a champion at time management and can prioritise tasks effectively.
· You thrive under pressure and have a reputation for your strong attention to detail.
· Managing the procurement process.
· Handling large volumes of documents and requirements.
· Building strong and cohesive relationship with site managers and suppliers.
· Working closely with project managers to ensure all contracts are in line with agreements.
· Negotiating and reviewing subcontractor agreements.
· Building strong working relationships with builders and sub-contractors.
· Ensuring all processes are streamlined and efficient.
· Assisting in management and tracking of project expenditure against budget.
· Preparing and managing variations.
What you’ll need
· Minimum 5 years of Assistant Project Manager / Contract Administration experience.
· Good understanding of Hong Kong standard contracts.
· Relevant tertiary qualification and experience in the construction industry.
· Knowledge of WHS standards and procedures and relevant building codes
· General knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and Adobe PDF Skills.
The successful candidate will have a pivotal role in an interesting project, receive an attractive salary, and have a great opportunity to grow and develop your career.
Sound like you? Then send through an updated resume.
What We Will Offer
You’ll gain exposure to the design and construction industry in an agile and collaborative global firm. This is a great opportunity to work within a friendly, design-oriented, and creative culture while growing your career.
Sound like you? Don’t wait, send us your resume!