Strategic Accounts Manager
Seattle, United States
Client Partnerships – Strategic Accounts
Permanent Full Time
Who We Are
Unispace is a global architecture, planning and design firm with integrated project delivery capabilities. We seamlessly unite strategy, design, delivery and project management to ensure an exceptional client experience. Our culture is open, collaborative, and built on talent and experience that spans the globe. We enable our teams to provide diverse, fresh perspectives and to be courageous in challenging conventions of the way we work, live and learn.
We are looking for a Strategic account manager to play a critical role in building relationships with significant clients. Our ideal candidate should ensure client satisfaction and be able to identify new opportunities to increase sales.
As a Strategic account manager, you will represent our company and interact with major clients. So, if you have excellent communication skills with a customer service attitude, we would like to meet you. Ultimately, you should be responsible for achieving sales quota and strategic account targets.
· Manage our key accounts portfolio
· Achieve assigned strategic account objectives
· Establish strong, long-term client relationships
· Communicate with major clients on a regular basis and respond to specific queries
· Suggest solutions and innovative ideas to meet client needs
· Handle complaints and problems in a timely and effective manner
· Act as the liaison between key customers and internal teams
· Identify and approach new potential strategic customers
· Monitor sales performance metrics
· Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports and forecasts
· Proven work experience as a Strategic account manager or Key account manager
· Solid sales experience in B2B environment
· Hands on experience with CRM software and Account management systems
· Understanding of sales performance metrics
· An ability to address customer requests in a timely manner
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building strong client relationships
· Strong negotiation skills with a problem-solving attitude
· Availability to travel as needed
· BSc degree in Sales, Business Administration or relevant field
What We Will Offer
You’ll gain exposure to the design and construction industry in an agile and collaborative global firm. This is a great opportunity to work within a friendly, design-oriented, and creative culture while growing your career.
Sound like you? Don’t wait, send us your resume!