Associate, Business Development
Boston, United States
Client Partnerships – Business Development
Permanent Full Time
Unispace is a global workplace design firm with integrated project delivery capabilities. We seamlessly unite strategy, design, project management and delivery to achieve real, measurable results for our clients. Our people are at the heart of everything we do: we’re one global team with a fearless sense of possibility and the freedom to challenge convention. Our culture is open, collaborative and built on talent and experience that spans the globe.
We are currently seeking an Associate, Business Development to join our Boston team. Working as part of a highly effective team, this role is responsible for the development and growth of profitable new business for our pipeline of work. This is a highly skilled sales position that requires someone with the personal drive and passion to survive in a fast-paced sales environment.
What You'll Do
- Proactively generate new business in line with the business development strategy
- Develop and maintain a robust sales pipeline through the development of new and nurturing of existing leads
- Educate clients on Unispace's methodology and capabilities and convert them into sales opportunities
- Outreach to the Boston broker, and third-party project management community to educate them on Unispace's methodology and capabilities and develop a strong network within the communities
- Effectively engage with senior level decision makers both over the telephone and face to face
- Accurately maintain client data in the CRM
- Coordinate with the team to produce winning client presentations.
- Partner with the Marketing, Design and Delivery teams to prepare proposals and respond to RFPs.
The Experience, Skills and Knowledge You Bring
- Proven experience in Business Development, successfully generating deals in the Boston Interiors market
- Experience in the Design, Construction and Real Estate industries
- Strong relationships and networks in the Boston market
- Strong presentation skills – both written and verbal
- Demonstrated success in pitching high profile clients.
Who You Are
- Committed to client excellence
- Passionate about the efficiencies of the workplace design process
- A proactive, problem solving, self-starter
- Highly organized, deadline driven and able to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Detail oriented
- Results focused
- A superb communicator .
If this sounds likes something you are passionate about, and would love the chance to work with incredible people in a fast-paced, rapidly growing company, apply today! We would love to hear from you!