Boston, United States
Corporate Services – Marketing & Communications
Permanent Full Time
Who We Are
Unispace is a global architecture, planning and design firm with integrated project delivery capabilities. We seamlessly unite strategy, design, delivery and project management to ensure an exceptional client experience. Our culture is open, collaborative, and built on talent and experience that spans the globe. We enable our teams to provide diverse, fresh perspectives and to be courageous in challenging conventions of the way we work, live and learn.
You’re a rare and special breed: a communications wonder and a true people person with magnetic energy. You thrive on bringing together volumes of information into a harmonious, evocative narrative, possessing a keen eye for detail and a hunger for the WIN! Creative and collaborative, we need someone who communicates effectively and can form strong relationships across all areas of our business – all while producing top quality proposals, presentations and marketing materials in a (sometimes) pressured environment.
You’ll combine your technical skills with your creative flair to create content that is graphically compelling, representative of our brand and conveys our unique selling points in alignment with potential and existing clients’ goals. We’ll provide the environment for you to grow and thrive, if you can provide advanced knowledge of Adobe Indesign and MS Office Suite; graphic design skills via Adobe Creative Suite; a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field (preferred but not essential), and 1-3 years’ experience in coordinating complex proposals and presentation. Architecture, engineering, construction, or property industry experience is preferred but certainly not a must. Sound like a deal?
Your Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- You have excellent written skills with the ability to communicate a concept through a cohesive narrative whilst understanding tone of voice
- You enjoy organisation and coordinating many stakeholders to work towards a common goal
- You work well under pressure and to fixed deadlines
- We want you to have opinions and express your thoughts/experience, knowing how to influence and persuade stakeholders to get to the best outcome
- You are able to create good relationships with those around you - you need each other to succeed!
- We are a high responsibility, high freedom, high accountability business and we need you to be able to play in that arena
- Our pace is fast, we need someone who can keep up and enjoys consistently achieving and delivering
- You recognize that any role has infinite growth opportunities if you embrace it and make it you own
- You love finding a better way of doing things, with the desire to constantly improve
- You are comfortable with change and ambiguity – taking them as opportunities to innovate
What You'll Do
- Proposal / presentation / qualifications planning process: organising kick off meetings, coordinating multiple teams and large amounts of information so everyone knows what needs to be done
- Delivering creative, dynamic, brand-worthy proposal documents on time for the North and South America region
- Listening to our Client Partnerships team, understanding what they need and proposing the best deliverable for their requirement
- Developing compelling presentations that give our Client Partnerships team the most relevant content to present
- Ensuring our clients’ first impressions of Unispace are always impactful, clear and consistent
- Ensuring that the quality of our assets is maintained and consistently improved
- Preparing content for internal communications presentations from time to time
- Communicating with other proposal coordinators within our global Marcomms team to ensure quality and consistency across regions
What We Will Offer
You’ll gain exposure to the design and construction industry in an agile and collaborative global firm. This is a great opportunity to work within a friendly, design-oriented, and creative culture while growing your career.
Sound like you? Don’t wait, send us your resume!