Marketing Operations Manager
Remote (United States)
Marketing – Marketing /
We’re a game-changing SaaS platform backed by Google and Accel that empowers organizations with real-time actionable insights from user feedback to help them build exceptional products and experiences. By using our platform to listen to user feedback from both public and private channels, unitQ’s leading AI technology tells companies precisely what issues have the highest impact on the customer experience. The insights from unitQ drive higher conversion rates, better customer satisfaction, and more efficient use of engineering resources. With a number of world-class companies, including Pinterest, Spotify, Hello Fresh, Chime, and Strava, having adopted the service, unitQ is in hyper-growth mode and looking for an experienced and talented Marketing Operations Manager to join our growing Marketing Team!
About the Role
As a Marketing Operations Manager, you will help us build and run a scalable GTM engine, from tracking funnel performance to developing standard processes across the marketing and sales organizations. You will help us optimize marketing spending based on ROI, ensure we make the most out of our technology investments, and own a critical piece of our demand gen strategy. We're still a young team, so each member plays an integral role in building the foundation of our future marketing organization.
- Monitor funnel performance and partner with marketing and sales teams on ways to optimize it.
- Develop and run standard processes to increase the efficiency and scalability of marketing and sales efforts.
- Own all aspects of the marketing technology stack including data accuracy, data enrichment, and campaign tracking.
- Partner with engineering on ways to leverage data in lead generation activities.
- Work cross-functionally with sales, product, and engineering teams.
- Evangelize marketing learnings and insights with the broader organization.
- Manage multiple projects while meeting tight deadlines.
- 5+ years of experience in marketing with 3+ years in marketing ops
- Analytical mindset with the ability to drive actionable insights from data
- Passionate about developing and driving the adoption of new GTM processes
- Proven track record of developing actionable reports/metrics to inform marketing strategies
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to rally others towards a shared goal
- Familiarity with systems such as HubSpot, Salesforce, Google Analytics, Excel/Google Sheets, etc.
- Highly collaborative team player
- Ability to think from first principles and adapt to new information
- A desire to win and a stellar attitude
- Experience working for a high-growth stage startup (ideal but not required)
- Flexible/unlimited Vacation Policy
- Medical coverage through BlueSheild and Kaiser
- Dental/Vision coverage through Beam
- 401(k) Plan
- Life insurance
- FSA and Dependent Care FSA Plans
- $50/month for internet/cell phone
- Generous leave policies
- Thrive Market company paid membership and $50/month stipend (for remote US employees only)
- Equinox Gym Memberships - No Equinox near you? We offer a monthly wellness stipend instead!
- Continuing education reimbursement
- Stock Options
- Snacks and dog-friendly office environment
- Weekly team lunches in the office
At unitQ, we believe that a diverse and inclusive team is key to building a great product. We celebrate the different cultures, perspectives, and experiences reflected across our team and will continue to build a diverse team as we grow.
Based in Burlingame, California, unitQ was founded by experienced entrepreneurs with the mission to help companies harness their customer feedback to monitor product quality. The small but growing team includes the co-founders of Skout, as well as former VMware engineers and designers. With their backgrounds in consumer software and experience in operating large-scale product deployments, they’ve designed unitQ Monitor to help companies stay on top of global trending product issues, improve their product experience, and align their organizations.