Sales Development Representative
Sales – Sales /
We're a game-changing SaaS platform that empowers companies to take charge of product quality and drive growth. By using our platform to listen to user feedback from both public and private channels, unitQ's leading AI technology tells companies precisely what product quality fixes will have the highest impact. Insights from unitQ drive higher conversion rates, better customer satisfaction, and more efficient use of engineering resources.
World-class companies, including Pinterest, Spotify, and Chime have adopted our solution; with a recent Series B led by Accel and our Series A led by Google, unitQ is in hyper-growth mode and looking to build a high-performing Success Team.
About The Role
Please note: San Francisco Bay Area-based preferred, but not required.
As a Sales Development Rep, your main goals are to collaborate with our Account Executives to identify important business opportunities for unitQ. Using outreach emails, phone calls, and social media, you will connect with these targeted contacts using the best possible messaging. You’ll be the dominant driver of revenue growth and a brand ambassador acting as the foundational entry-point for our customers. We're still a young team, so each member plays an integral role in building the foundation of our future sales organization. This is a great opportunity to learn the fundamentals of sales and work with a product-centric team.
- Work directly with Account Executives to build pipeline and drive deals through strategic outreach to target enterprise accounts
- Develop and update client leads list
- Source all new business meetings while collaborating with Account Executives
- Provide a phenomenal customer experience for unitQ’s prospective customers
- Maintain active engagement with prospects using creative follow-up communication in the CRM
- Manage a high volume of inbound and outbound communications
- Conduct qualification meetings with new customers
- Accurately enter, update, and maintain daily activity and prospect information into the CRM
- Analyze sales data and recommend new outreach strategies
- Experiment with customer targeting, messaging and sales processes to help write the future unitQ Sales playbook
- Exceed quarterly sales targets
- 2 years of SaaS sales experience and interest in growing your Sales experience
- Passion for technology and an ability to speak knowledgeably about the industry of data analytics
- Excellent writing skills with attention to grammar and tone
- Clear communication, a deep sense of customer empathy, and a commitment to integrity
- A self-starter mentality who can diagnose inefficiencies and optimize processes to maximize results
- A commitment to learning, being adaptable, and having a GREAT ATTITUDE
- SFDC, Outreach, and ZoomInfo experience preferred
- Coachable and open to feedback
- Flexible/unlimited PTO
- Medical, Dental and vision are through BlueShield and Kaiser.
- 401(k) Plan
- Life insurance
- $50/month internet/cell phone/equipment reimbursement
- Thrive Market - company paid membership and $50/month stipend for remote US employees only
- Weekly team lunches in office
- Continuing education reimbursement
- Stock Options
- Snacks and dog friendly office environment
At unitQ, we believe that a diverse and inclusive team is key to building a great product. We celebrate the different cultures, perspectives, and experiences reflected across our team and will continue to build a diverse team as we grow.