Account Executive UK & Europe
Sales – Sales /
We're a game-changing SaaS platform that empowers companies to take charge of product quality and drive growth. By using our platform to listen to user feedback from both public and private channels, unitQ's leading AI technology tells companies precisely what product quality fixes will have the highest impact. Insights from unitQ drive higher conversion rates, better customer satisfaction, and more efficient use of engineering resources.
World-class companies, including Pinterest, Spotify, and Chime have adopted our solution; with a recent Series B led by Accel and our Series A led by Google, unitQ is in hyper-growth mode and looking to build a high-performing Partner team.
About The Role
As an Account Executive (UK), your role is to lay the foundation for our Sales team by engaging with new contacts associated with high-value accounts. Using outreach emails, phone calls, and social media, you will connect with these targeted contacts using the best possible messaging. You will be a unitQ brand ambassador, acting as the foundational entry point for our customers, guiding them through their initial interactions with our sales team. This is a great opportunity to learn the fundamentals of sales and work with a product-centric team that is perfecting a newer (and more profitable) technology sales engine.
- Build and maintain net target lists
- Source all new business meetings, qualify customers, build pipeline, and drive deals while collaborating with the Sales Development team
- Provide a great customer experience for unitQ’s prospects, and customers
- Maintain active engagement with prospects using creative follow-up communication in Salesforce.com
- Manage a high volume of inbound and outbound communications
- Conduct qualification meetings with new customers
- Accurately enter, update, and maintain daily activity and prospect information into Hubspot
- Analyze sales data and recommend new outreach strategies
- Provide suggestions to improve external communication and internal processes
- Meet & exceed monthly and quarterly targets
- Interest in growing into a career in Software Sales (SaaS)
- Passion for technology and an ability to speak knowledgeably about the industry of data analytics
- Excellent writing skills with attention to grammar and tone
- Clear communication, a deep sense of empathy, and a commitment to integrity
- A self-starter who can diagnose inefficiencies and optimize processes to maximize results
- A commitment to learning, being adaptable, and having a GREAT ATTITUDE
- Coachable and open to feedback
- 3-5+ years of SaaS sales experience
- Previous startup experience
- Salesforce.com and ZoomInfo experience
At unitQ, we believe that a diverse and inclusive team is key to building a great product. We celebrate the different cultures, perspectives, and experiences reflected across our team and will continue to build a diverse team as we grow.
Based in Burlingame, California, unitQ was founded by experienced entrepreneurs with the mission to help companies harness their customer feedback to monitor product quality. The small but growing team includes the co-founders of Skout, as well as former VMware engineers and designers. With their backgrounds in consumer software and experience in operating large-scale product deployments, they’ve designed unitQ Monitor to help companies stay on top of global trending product issues, improve their product experience, and align their organizations.