Midwest – Drilling-Geotechnology /
Dig into your new career at Geotechnology, LLC., a Universal Engineering Sciences Company.
Geotechnology, LLC, a Universal Engineering Sciences (UES) Company, has an opening on our team. UES is a nationwide leader in Geotechnical Engineering, Construction Materials Testing and Inspection, Building Code Compliance, Environmental, Occupational Health & Safety, and Building Envelope.
Are you ready for a passionate and rewarding career? Do you like to be outdoors and work with your hands? If so, this opportunity is for you!
As a Driller at Geotechnology, you can grow your passion for drilling through the multitude of opportunities, from simple to complex, that we face each day. Geotechnology is an A-to-Z, vertically integrated company and can give you the ability to drill in various locations on a variety of high-tech equipment. Come grow with us!
- Calmly perform routine to difficult drilling, sampling, and well installation tasks while adhering to Geotechnology’s health and safety plan.
- Independently maintain and repair drill rig or equipment to ensure the optimal operating condition
- Follows Geotechnology’s safety protocols extensively while conducting and participating in safety or jobsite tailgate meetings
- Efficiently supervise the Driller’s Assistant, make assignments, and ensure they’re following our safety protocol.
- Communicates daily with the Drilling Manager as to the day’s activities, equipment needs, and prepared field reports.
- Proficiently operate all vehicles and equipment in compliance with all federal, state, and local laws.
- Three years of experience in similar field-related activities.
- High school diploma or GED
- Class A CDL
- Proficiency in conducting all routine drilling, sampling, and well installation activities
- Must be able to meet the physical labor demands of the job – including, but not limited to, lifting up to 75 lbs, standing for long periods of time, kneeling, crawling, balancing, and using hands to handle tools and controls
- Must be able to work in outdoor weather conditions
- Must be willing to travel
- Reliable transportation
Who We Are
Our National Footprint
Recent acquisitions have opened more opportunities across the nation. Geotechnology, Inc. established in 1984, Geotechnology, LLC (formerly Geotechnology, Inc.) is a highly respected, professional engineering and environmental services corporation.
The Universal Engineering Sciences Family of Companies (UES) provides essential engineering services for some of the most prominent and significant projects in the nation. Our team members, from our drillers to administrative staff, contribute directly to projects that transform communities. With some of the greatest talent in Geotechnical Engineering, Construction Materials Testing and Inspection, Code Compliance, Environmental, Occupational Health & Safety, and Building Envelope, we are committed to delivering groundbreaking solutions for our clients. At the core of our success is our team members who make it all possible. We know that the projects we deliver are only as good as our people, which is why we offer enriching opportunities for career growth at every level.
Growing in Excellence
As the #1 fastest growing AEC firm on The Zweig Group's Hot Firm list in 2021, UES is poised to lead our industry into the future. As we evolve from a one-man operation to a company spanning 60 branches and 2,500 employees, we’re looking for enthusiastic talent to launch their careers and grow along with us.
Why Work at UES?
We value the individual contributions of our employees, and we show this through providing great benefits. To learn more about our competitive benefits please ask your recruiter.
Check out our website: teamues.com
Universal Engineering Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drugfree Workplace.
EEO/AA/Disability/Veteran Universal Engineering Sciences is a Drug-Free Workplace. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.