Overland Park, KS /
Midwest – Drilling-Geotechnology /
Dig into your new career at Geotechnology, LLC., a Universal Engineering Sciences Company.
Geotechnology, LLC, a Universal Engineering Sciences (UES) Company, has an opening on our team. UES is a nationwide leader in Geotechnical Engineering, Construction Materials Testing and Inspection, Building Code Compliance, Environmental, Occupational Health & Safety, and Building Envelope.
- Safely assist driller in performing routine drilling, sampling, and well installation tasks
- Mechanical maintenance and repairs on equipment to ensure the optimal operating condition
- Performs manual labor by assembling and disassembling equipment
- Cleans trucks and drill rigs
- Gets equipment together for that day’s projects
- Assists Driller whenever necessary
This position offers career advancement such as paid certifications and training.
- No experience necessary – At Geotechnology, we believe in internal promotion, therefore, all necessary experience will be taught on the job
- High school diploma or GED
- 21 years or older preferred
- Must be able to meet the physical labor demands of the job – including, but not limited to, lifting up to 75 lbs, standing for long periods of time, kneeling, crawling, balance, and use hands to handle tools and controls
- Must be able to work in outdoor weather conditions
- Must be willing to travel
Who We Are
Our National Footprint
Recent acquisitions have opened more opportunities across the nation. Geotechnology, Inc. established in 1984, Geotechnology, LLC (formerly Geotechnology, Inc.) is a highly respected, professional engineering and environmental services corporation.
The Universal Engineering Sciences Family of Companies (UES) provides essential engineering services for some of the most prominent and significant projects in the nation. Our team members, from our drillers to administrative staff, contribute directly to projects that transform communities. With some of the greatest talent in Geotechnical Engineering, Construction Materials Testing and Inspection, Code Compliance, Environmental, Occupational Health & Safety, and Building Envelope, we are committed to delivering groundbreaking solutions for our clients. At the core of our success is our team members who make it all possible. We know that the projects we deliver are only as good as our people, which is why we offer enriching opportunities for career growth at every level.
Growing in Excellence
As the #1 fastest growing AEC firm on The Zweig Group's Hot Firm list in 2021, UES is poised to lead our industry into the future. As we evolve from a one-man operation to a company spanning 60 branches and 2,500 employees, we’re looking for enthusiastic talent to launch their careers and grow along with us.
Why Work at UES?
We value the individual contributions of our employees, and we show this through providing great benefits. To learn more about our competitive benefits please ask your recruiter.
Check out our website: teamues.com
Universal Engineering Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drugfree Workplace.
EEO/AA/Disability/Veteran Universal Engineering Sciences is a Drug-Free Workplace. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.