Senior CMT Field Technician
Savannah, GA /
Southeast (Contour & Geoservices) – Construction Services Department /
Contour Engineering, a Universal Engineering Sciences (UES) has an opening in our Construction Services Department. UES is a nationwide leader in Geotechnical Engineering, Construction Materials Testing and Inspection, Building Code Compliance, Environmental, Occupational Health & Safety, and Building Envelope.
Contour Engineering is hiring a Senior CMT Field Technician to oversee projects in the Savannah/Hilton Head area. This position will be responsible for in-the-field testing concrete, soils, and other construction materials. You will use a company-provided vehicle to travel to job sites in the area.
- Travel to various job sites in a company-provided vehicle
- Perform sampling and testing on construction materials, such as concrete, soils, and asphalt
- Document field activity and report the findings to clients and supervisors
- Communicate with various field personnel and colleagues
- 3+ years experience as a CMT Field Technician
- Valid Driver’s License with an acceptable driving record
- ACI Concrete Testing Technician Grade 1 certification
- ICC Soils Inspector certification
- GDOT RTT certification or South Carolina Equivalent
- GA NPDES Level 1B Inspector certification or State of South Carolina Equivalent
Who We Are:
UES provides essential engineering services for some of the most prominent and significant projects in the nation. Our team members, from our drillers to administrative staff, contribute directly to projects that transform communities. With some of the greatest talent in Geotechnical Engineering, Construction Materials Testing and Inspection, Code Compliance, Environmental, Occupational Health & Safety, and Building Envelope, we are committed to delivering groundbreaking solutions for our clients. At the core of our success is our team members who make it all possible. We know that the projects we deliver are only as good as our people, which is why we offer enriching opportunities for career growth at every level.
Growing in Excellence
As the #1 fastest growing AEC firm on The Zweig Group's Hot Firm list in 2021, UES is poised to lead our industry into the future. As we evolve from a one-man operation to a company spanning 60 branches and 2,500 employees, we’re looking for enthusiastic talent to launch their careers and grow along with us.
Why Work at UES?
We value the individual contributions of our employees, and we show this through providing great benefits. Click here to see how we support our people in and out of the workplace. Please ask your recruiter what benefits plans apply to you.
Check out our website: teamues.com
EEO/AA/Disability/Veteran Universal Engineering Sciences is a Drug-Free Workplace. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.